Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Forum Mascot Comicninja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys! I'm doing my first ever sub and I wanted to ask , how you guys pack your books? I know they're usually packed cover to cover but would nay box be acceptable? thank you! I'm so excited!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Pack with the mentality that the delivery person is going to play soccer with your box.

While that may be an exaggeration, the truth is you dont know what's going to happen. If you value the books you are sending, spending the extra few minutes to do it right will help ease your mind.

Double boxing and plenty of bubble wrap are my suggestions....
Post 2 IP   flag post
Forum Mascot Comicninja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Pack with the mentality that the delivery person is going to play soccer with your box.

While that may be an exaggeration, the truth is you dont know what's going to happen. If you value the books you are sending, spending the extra few minutes to do it right will help ease your mind.

Double boxing and plenty of bubble wrap are my suggestions....


Thank you!! That's what I thought. I will do just that! What's the current turn around time??
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Could be wrong, but CBCS just put out an estimated TAT of 6 weeks I think. Plus 2 weeks if you add verification of signature.

Pressing is not even guessed at it's so long. If you do pressing, I'd suggest you pay the fast pass and learn how to drink and meditate. It's going to be awhile.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Forum Mascot Comicninja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Could be wrong, but CBCS just put out an estimated TAT of 6 weeks I think. Plus 2 weeks if you add verification of signature.

Pressing is not even guessed at it's so long. If you do pressing, I'd suggest you pay the fast pass and learn how to drink and meditate. It's going to be awhile.


Well shit!! I got my daredevil book pressed....grrrrr. oh well. Something to look forward to I guess.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/12431/page/1/cbcs-july-21st-2020-update/#7
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Comicninja0215

If you havent shipped it yet, you can redo a new invoice and submit the correct invoice to them. Send an email to delete the invoice with error.

I literally had to do that last submission
Post 7 IP   flag post
Forum Mascot Comicninja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@Comicninja0215

If you havent shipped it yet, you can redo a new invoice and submit the correct invoice to them. Send an email to delete the invoice with error.

I literally had to do that last submission



That might be what I'll do. Thanks for the heads up
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Comicninja0215

You are most welcome. Learning from others mistakes is the best way. No cost to you...

=)
Post 9 IP   flag post
Forum Mascot Comicninja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@Comicninja0215

You are most welcome. Learning from others mistakes is the best way. No cost to you...

=)


👍👍👍🤟🤟🤟
Post 10 IP   flag post
Forum Mascot Comicninja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicninja0215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@Comicninja0215

You are most welcome. Learning from others mistakes is the best way. No cost to you...

=)


👍👍👍🤟🤟🤟


Already sent them an email regarding the error. I would still like it graded but not pressed. Think they can help me pout with this??

You guys rock!
Post 11 IP   flag post
Forum Mascot Comicninja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
And they are gone!!! Fingers crossed for a safe arrival in texas!!🤞🤞🤞
Post 12 IP   flag post
386355 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?