CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Has ANYBODY recieved books back in the New CBCS cases yet?11852

Collector Phill59898 private msg quote post Address this user
Omg now I'm even more excited to see this new case
Post 26 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@RexMuff - Exactly what I thought about.

Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector Imad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
No new cases have gone out yet. We will make a huge announcement when they go live.

When you get one, I promise that you will not ask yourself if you got one or not. It's obvious...and it's fantastic. ☺
Have the new cases and new labels come out?
Post 29 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
No
Post 30 IP   flag post

It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Imad not yet....an announcement will be made when it happens.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
On the plus side....my books are in for pressing and since the TAT's are super long on those I'll be in the new slabs when they get out!!
Post 32 IP   flag post
https://youtu.be/Ar-cqZkC050
Post 33 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Imad clickable text
Post 34 IP   flag post
Collector Huntergreene private msg quote post Address this user
This has made me very happy that my books are stuck in Oakville.
Post 35 IP   flag post
Collector PaulyC private msg quote post Address this user
@Imad Thanks for this link!!
Post 36 IP   flag post
Collector Phill59898 private msg quote post Address this user
Wow the new cases look great!
Post 37 IP   flag post
Collector Edge328 private msg quote post Address this user
Steve said on a podcast on the 15th of this month that the new cases are about 2 weeks out.
Post 38 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Damn... those cases are super nice!

I gotta send in my pre-graded (bought that way) CGC comics to get re-slabbed by CBCS!

Conclusion:
The new CBCS cases are excellent & a beautiful work of art! I'm highly impressed.
Post 39 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
Similar to the cgc minus newton rings. Looks solid
Post 40 IP   flag post
Now.... if CBCS can now implement the world's first 99.9% UV protection Slab.....

Think about that a second.
Post 41 IP   flag post
@GanaSoth great idea!!!!
Post 42 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
Now let’s get magazine slabs popping...
Post 43 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulyC
@Imad Thanks for this link!!
Your welcome.
Post 44 IP   flag post
He sounds like a vegan who wants real mayonnaise to be vegan friendly. Instant_Subtitles private msg quote post Address this user
I also need to thank @Imad for posting that video! Because seeing how much cleaner it looks my only worries with CBCS is the risk of seeing debris inside the slab. And with that being a minor risk, my (not in high demand but still rare) comics will definitely look better in the new CBCS cases.

Now I just have to hope those UV resistant slabs for graded comic slabs are worth buying.
Post 45 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Instant_Subtitles
I also need to thank @Imad for posting that video! Because seeing how much cleaner it looks my only worries with CBCS is the risk of seeing debris inside the slab. And with that being a minor risk, my (not in high demand but still rare) comics will definitely look better in the new CBCS cases.

Now I just have to hope those UV resistant slabs for graded comic slabs are worth buying.
Your welcome.
Post 46 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Instant_Subtitles

As long as I don’t get anything like the CGC slab I just picked up. It literally looked like a booger smeared on the back of the inner holder 🤢 Not a big deal. I cracked it to Resub for CBCS press and grade.

Are CGC slabs always easy to open? I pulled it apart from the top it cracked in half then cracked the other side and book slid out.
Post 47 IP   flag post
@HulkSmash At least buggers leave traces... think about what else they do while touching your comics, that doesn't.
Post 48 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
@GanaSoth 😖
Post 49 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth
@HulkSmash At least buggers leave traces

Gotta watch those typos, boogery and buggery are two very different things. When I was a kid my dad used to say "you little buggers"...I'm pretty sure he had no idea what he was calling us.
Post 50 IP   flag post
601477 50 25
This topic is archived. Start new topic?