Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics ForeignPop Culture

ASM 300 international set, pretty cool!11761

The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Post 1 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
The all black Italian version is soooo sexy!
Post 2 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
very cool indeed! Iconic book!!! probably fair to say that ASM300 and maybe IH181 are the most cover swiped books ever?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector manfred_spain private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure how many Hulk 181 homage covers there are, but my ASM 300 homage set is well over 300, so I'd agree on it being one of the most homaged covers out there.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Just asked a Italy seller how much to ship to me. I want that black cover!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Define999 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
The all black Italian version is soooo sexy!

Hell to the yea!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash

Im glad.... welcome to the asylum..... you can check in but never leave! LOL
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector cyrano0521 private msg quote post Address this user
Good luck getting the Philippino copy...
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrano0521
Good luck getting the Philippino copy...

Yes, that one is going to be the monster, the ghost that will haunt your dreams....... LOL
Post 9 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Was it you? I saw one just sold on the 'bay.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley nope. Waiting to here back. The one I was looking at ends in like 8 days. They seem To go pretty cheap Around 30 euro give or take.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
@Studley_Dudley nope. Waiting to here back. The one I was looking at ends in like 8 days. They seem To go pretty cheap Around 30 euro give or take.

Higher grade ones tend to go for more. Just do me a favor, and ask the seller to please ship it protectively. Even tell them you will pay more for it. Otherwise its a crap shoot. Italian sellers can ship very poorly. Remember to them, condition obsessive Americans seem picky. Tell them you will pay to have it shipped protectively. Trust me......
Post 12 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Define999
Quote:

Higher grade ones tend to go for more. Just do me a favor, and ask the seller to please ship it protectively. Even tell them you will pay more for it. Otherwise its a crap shoot. Italian sellers can ship very poorly. Remember to them, condition obsessive Americans seem picky. Tell them you will pay to have it shipped protectively. Trust me......

That's great advice when buying ANY comics from another country. Here are two packages that I got. One from Argentina and one from Turkey. No other packaging was involved. The comics were not bagged and boarded.

Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Define999
Quote:

That's great advice when buying ANY comics from another country. Here are two packages that I got. One from Argentina and one from Turkey. No other packaging was involved. The comics were not bagged and boarded.

Oh shit Jesse.... thats bad.....
Post 14 IP   flag post
Part 2 folks!!!!!! Man, these 2 shows were alot of ground to cover. But, by golly sure was fun to do! Enjoy part 2.....

Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector Cowabunga_Kyle private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC I think Action Comics #1 is definitely up there. I own over 100 ASM #300 homages. It is insanity to collect them all to be sure.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector Cowabunga_Kyle private msg quote post Address this user
@Define999 Bravo for putting this series together bro. I'm proud of you my dude.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masochism
@Define999 Bravo for putting this series together bro. I'm proud of you my dude.

I have to second this!! Your commitment and passion is inspiring!! Proud of you bro!!!!
Post 18 IP   flag post
Quote:

Thanks man! I love doing it.....
Post 19 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:

I have to second this!! Your commitment and passion is inspiring!! Proud of you bro!!!!

Thanks Jesse!!!!!! You rock.....
Post 20 IP   flag post
596795 20 20
This topic is archived. Start new topic?