CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Day of the Year Calendar11632

The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user

Post 176 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Digging way back to 1945 for this one.



OO

mm
Post 177 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 178 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 179 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 180 • IP   flag post


Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 181 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Maritimer - Since you didn't use this one, I will (and add a bonus too).




Post 182 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@Maritimer - Since you didn't use this one, I will (and add a bonus too).






@esavaro, I thought it would be nice to change it up and I seem to remember someone on the forum was a Big Barda fan. That's an interesting version of that book, Arabic I'm guessing?
Post 183 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
I've been wondering what will happen when we reach Day 366 (it's a leap year)? Do we go back to 1 or carry on with 367?

@esavaro and I will be dueling over our Legion Adventure runs when we hit #300.
Post 184 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maritimer
I've been wondering what will happen when we reach Day 366 (it's a leap year)? Do we go back to 1 or carry on with 367?

@esavaro and I will be dueling over our Legion Adventure runs when we hit #300.


Yes, I somehow ended up with like 20 or 25 of them (Arabic). I can’t wait to see your Adventure Comics run with the Legion. Maybe we should start another thread just for Legion fans.
Post 185 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know. We didn't get to do 1 through 96, because we started late in the year.
Post 186 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maritimer
I've been wondering what will happen when we reach Day 366 (it's a leap year)? Do we go back to 1 or carry on with 367?

@esavaro and I will be dueling over our Legion Adventure runs when we hit #300.


Yes, I somehow ended up with like 20 or 25 of them (Arabic). I can’t wait to see your Adventure Comics run with the Legion. Maybe we should start another thread just for Legion fans.


Ther might be only the two of us
Post 187 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson I would love to see everyone’s #1 comics
Post 188 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdoes10
@DrWatson I would love to see everyone’s #1 comics


clickable text
Post 189 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 190 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I have always had a strong dislike for this cover. I don't know why, but I've never really liked it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley

Post 191 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 192 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders

2 hours later......... aaaaawwwwww I’m ruined!
Post 193 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad I wasnt going to post but no one else had put it up and it's the only 106 I own.
Post 194 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Haha me too since tmnt is done for meow.
Post 195 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo thank you. I overlooked this thread
Post 196 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user

Post 197 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 198 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 199 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 200 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 201 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 202 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 203 • IP   flag post
Collector Maritimer private msg quote post Address this user
Part 1


Post 204 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 205 • IP   flag post
657131 11070 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.