CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Nothing but First Issues1118

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
This thread is for all first issues/number 1's of any comic or magazine that you want. Show us your golden age, silver age, bronzes, etc. Anything with a #1 on it's cover. As always, have fun and enjoy the pretty pictures!

I'll start off with a few Kirby's.


Post 1 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user


Do #NN's count as #1's
Post 9 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 10 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 11 • IP   flag post
Collector RRO private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthshaker01

Oooooh, Disbrow.
Post 12 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 13 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 14 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 15 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user





Post 16 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user



Post 17 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 18 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 19 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 20 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 21 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 22 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 23 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user







Post 24 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user



Post 25 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post
657131 399 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?