Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsQuestionsSigning Opportunities

CBCS Grading Expo, Donny Cates signing10999

Collector Birdman22770 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm looking for more information about the CBCS Grading Expo going on this weekend, particularly the public signing on Monday with Donny Cates. Will I be able to submit my signed books on the spot for grading after they are signed, and if so, how much will it cost? The signing starts at 10 AM, but ahould I be there fairly early? And what about parking? I have never been to the headquarters before and am very new to the grading process, so I apologize if these are silly questions. Thanks in advance for any advice. I plan to be there as early as possible, and have my books window bagged and be ready to go. Hoping to get a photo with Donny too, as he is my favorite. Hope to see some of you there as well! Thanks again.
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
This is the first time CBCS has hosted this event so it’s difficult to predict what kind of crowd you’re likely to see.

You should be able to submit your books at the event at the standard pricing ($18 for modern grading + $5 yellow label + return shipping)

If you haven’t checked it out yet, look here for additional information about submitting to CBCS
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
I would arrive early to be safe, as like mentioned above this is our first signing like this so it is a mystery lol.

We should have plenty of parking so that shouldn’t be a issue.

If you have any other questions please let me know I Cannot wait to see everyone at the Signing!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
did you make it to the signing?
Post 4 IP   flag post
600791 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?