CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Foreign

I love this cover too, but this is crazy!1095

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Well worth it imo I'd pay $3,000 if I cared about it like I do TMNT

@kaptainmyke - Just saw this on Neal Adam's web store ... only $35k.
http://www.nealadamsstore.com/Batman-Teeenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Painted-Cover-by-Neal-Adams_p_1359.html
Post 51 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
When was Stu here? I see no Stu.


Stu, Clank, pg13 or my favorite PoorJesse ... it's all the same. He tries 4-5 times a day to use an alias to get in and stir the pot. We try to make sure it's him before we ban the ip and account.
Post 52 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedsaid
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Well worth it imo I'd pay $3,000 if I cared about it like I do TMNT

@kaptainmyke - Just saw this on Neal Adam's web store ... only $35k.
http://www.nealadamsstore.com/Batman-Teeenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Painted-Cover-by-Neal-Adams_p_1359.html



I don't know much about the art market, especially for fine art like this, so I don't know if that price is crazy or not. Being on Adams' site suggests it could be, but I'll just say that's a damn nice painting. Ain't no Bats like a Neal Adams Bats
Post 53 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I would love to own that original Neal Adams Batman/TMNT but I couldn't ever justify that price tag, it cost more than my car.
Post 54 • IP   flag post
657131 60 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?