CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics ForeignComics Modern AgePop Culture

Cover Contest Round 1: Genesis1058

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Batman 407
Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector FrankCastle129 private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers headmasters 1
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user
GSX 1
Post 28 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
DC Universe Rebirth

P.S. I thought the point was to vote for the cover that best described the theme, not necessarily your favorite cover?
Post 29 • IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
DC Universe Rebirth

P.S. I thought the point was to vote for the cover that best described the theme, not necessarily your favorite cover?

I think "matches the theme" is just the bar for entry ... then you pick the best of those? Anyway, that's what I did.

Well ... technically, I just voted for the one I posted. But I posted it because it's the best. :-)
Post 30 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedsaid
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego

I think "matches the theme" is just the bar for entry ... then you pick the best of those? Anyway, that's what I did.



Exactly. What the interpretation of the theme is up to the entrant.
Post 31 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry for the delay, folks! The holiday weekend had me out and away from the ol' interwebz for a while.

Here is the final tally. Hopefully as the weeks go on, we will get some more entries and more votes.

dielinfinite: 1
Tedsaid: 1
Studley_Dudley: 1
Darkga: 2

So it looks like Darkga won with the awesome and iconic Giant Size X-Men # 1. Congrats!


So you are up for making a new thread with a new theme for round 2.
Post 32 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
I won? Yay! I'll think of a theme and post later today. Thanks!
Post 33 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkga
I won? Yay! I'll think of a theme and post later today. Thanks!


haha yep you won, congrats!! You even get a "No Prize" lol


Post 34 • IP   flag post
657131 34 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?