Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Collectors Sets

Where can I register my CBCS collection?10331

Collector fenomenico62 private msg quote post Address this user
I have several graded comics purchased besides my own grading orders and I’d like to build my collection by registering those comics under my collection. Is something like that supported or offered by CBCS?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Currently, CBCS doesn't have a database for registration online as CGC does. YOu can start keeping track of your books with an app like CLZ.

clickable text
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks. I will check it. For my general collection I use the Comic Geeks app and I works really nice. I was looking for something for CBCS graded comics registration.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Arak private msg quote post Address this user
yeah I was kind of curious about that too... I think. what exactly would I need or have to get in size to get my collection to be named the ARAK pedigree?
I like the idea ...we could have a whole soliloquy about it.
"Once you go Arak , You never go back"
Look out for the Arak attack
parden me maam, have you seen my pet....Arakaconda *wink*
Post 4 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Just so you all know, @antoniofett will be interviewing Steve Borock this Saturday on a youtube broadcast and OGJackster has already submitted the question of a registry as one to be asked to Steve. If you are really interested in it, tune in. Rumor is that there will be CBCS stuff given away during the show. It's a pretty good time!!!

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/10322/page/1/steve-borock-interview/#10
Post 5 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arak
yeah I was kind of curious about that too... I think. what exactly would I need or have to get in size to get my collection to be named the ARAK pedigree?

Put it back in the barn, cowboy. No one here is interested in saddling up that pony.
Post 6 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenomenico62
I have several graded comics purchased besides my own grading orders and I’d like to build my collection by registering those comics under my collection. Is something like that supported or offered by CBCS?

In the meantime, you may want to checkout myslabbedcomics.com. It's not exactly what you want, but it's pretty neat.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Good to know. As I see it CBCS is doing good by differentiating themselves from GCG with the blessed signature certification but they would do even better if they had their registry as well right, Steve Borock?
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:

Put it back in the barn, cowboy. No one here is interested in saddling up that pony.

Y'all Pay attention ,This here is some one I could have a drink or two with. Anyone that makes me laugh out loud .... I don't mind at all buying a couple a shots , yes sir
Post 9 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Y'all Pay attention ,This here is some one I could have a drink or two with. Anyone that makes me laugh out loud .... I don't mind at all buying a couple a shots , yes sir

I'll buy you both tequila shots if you think you can handle Hornitos. Some REAL agave.
Post 10 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

The only thing I hate more than Pedigree books are Books with names scribbled on them.
Unless i planned on cracking it from the slab I have absolutely zero interest in a slab with somebody else's name on the label.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'll buy you both tequila shots if you think you can handle Hornitos. Some REAL agave.

Hell to the yeah little brother .. lets get it // then we run over to Cozumel and get in a few dives and come back and drink some more
Post 12 IP   flag post
601329 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?