Show your error comics10221

Collector Airmomo private msg quote post Address this user
Never seen that before
Post 26 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Do you see it?

Post 27 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

This is probably the only one I have. Witchblade vs The Darkness 1/2. The centerfold wasn’t aligned and trimmed correctly so one page of the book is nearly gone
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster is it book 2 or book 4?
Post 29 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp
@OGJackster is it book 2 or book 4?

Yup, the cover of this issue has a misprint saying "4 of 4". It's issue #2.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Error Ed. Brave and the "Bowl" #93

"Variant edition exists; indicia was originally sent to print as "THE BRAVE & THE BOWL" and appeared in a substantial portion of the print run until the error was caught and the correction made."

Post 31 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@michaelekrupp - Any chance that the bound Bugs Bunny is a Canadian edition? Canadian editions of comics (like ASM Annual #2) had blank interior covers. Check the cover price and see if it is different than the ten cent US edition.
Post 32 IP   flag post
@esaravo It definitely has a 10 cent cover price. It would be odd for an American publisher to put a Canadian variant inside their file volume but anything is possible. Living in a border state I have several Canadian copies and I have never seen a book with blank interior covers.
Post 33 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@michaelekrupp - Anything is possible. I remember seeing a picture of another bound volume on these forums a few weeks ago, and one of the issues had a Pence stamp on its cover.
Post 34 IP   flag post
@esaravo Yep, that was one of mine 🙂.
Post 35 IP   flag post
Collector whowill private msg quote post Address this user

Post 36 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
purple sandman cover

"CGC has decided to designate the ones with a larger proportion of magenta as the "Purple cover Variant""

Oh, it's a "CGC has decided" situation.
Yes and some of the comics that affects could also be light sunfading as well...some colors fade less than others, but those purples, blues and reds in particular are subject to it.
Post 37 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Everyone loves double covers but no love for the double pages comics.
Bought this at a comic shop the week of release and didn't realize the manufacturing defect until I tried to read it at home.

Ten years ago I sent this book to cgc for grading thru a authorised dealer. They got back to him saying what the hell do you want us to do with this.
I've not tried cbcs yet. Think I'll drop it off with my next set of books 😁
Post 38 IP   flag post
Collector OoklaTheMok private msg quote post Address this user
Thought about sending this in and I think there have been previously cases (search results). Uncanny X-Men 272 cover bound to issue 270 (2nd print).

Post 39 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
Bought this at a comic shop the week of release and didn't realize the manufacturing defect until I tried to read it at home.

Ten years ago I sent this book to cgc for grading thru a authorised dealer. They got back to him saying what the hell do you want us to do with this.
I've not tried cbcs yet. Think I'll drop it off with my next set of books 😁

Interesting! A literal double issue... lol
Post 40 IP   flag post
Collector Red_Blade private msg quote post Address this user
This is a recent comic book, in fact there are still copies floating around in stores. I noticed this right away when I got my copies. I hope nobody else in the Philippines notice this, because uh, this error does makes the issue more 'valuable' I guess? So I might hoard it? lol

Anyway, in Aero #1 a fictional company was referred to as ALONTEK. I think it's misspelled, because from then on (Aero #2, #3) it was referred to as "ALONTECH."

Post 41 IP   flag post
Did some research on that X-Men 272/270 binding, and found there were 2 that were submitted to CGC. This made me think, how many errors on a print run does it take until it's considered its own classification, like the error of the Lizard being blue in Spider-Man #1?

Found someone put up a supposed 9.0 on ebay... (good luck with that one... lol)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Uncanny-X-Men-270-Error-Variant-Jim-Lee-Rare-HTF-Cover-Variant-L-k-9-0/264113341676
Post 42 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross

Post #14
Post 43 IP   flag post
601289 43 18
This topic is archived. Start new topic?