Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Silver Age

New to your collection #610046

I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

got these in the mail today. Bought them just to sell. I found a guy who his father has passed and he's selling his collection. I'm getting 2 keys at a time. The next are an ff48 and a tos 52. Hope it keeps going well.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector daywalker private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66

got these in the mail today. Bought them just to sell. I found a guy who his father has passed and he's selling his collection. I'm getting 2 keys at a time. The next are an ff48 and a tos 52. Hope it keeps going well.

Damn dude! Nice pickups!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
Just picked this up missed out on a 9.2 a few months ago so when this one came up I had to get it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Holy macaroons! great pickup.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmonster
Just picked this up missed out on a 9.2 a few months ago so when this one came up I had to get it.

Happy to help Congratulations!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

I'm working hard to make sure nothing like that is left in my collection for my family to get rid of when I pass away.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
Quote:

I'm working hard to make sure nothing like that is left in my collection for my family to get rid of when I pass away.

Woo Hoo!!
Post 8 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

just found out today that in the fathers collection, not only high grade dd1, tos39, af15 and every silver age key you can think of but also a Batman 1 and Superman 1 pep comics 22 and the list goes on. Thousands of books, amazing
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

just found out today that in the fathers collection, not only high grade dd1, tos39, af15 and every silver age key you can think of but also a Batman 1 and Superman 1 pep comics 22 and the list goes on. Thousands of books, amazing

How can I get that lucky? dang it!
Post 10 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
There's an earlier New to your Collection #6 here:

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/10008/page/5/new-to-your-collection-6/#130
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector GeeWiz private msg quote post Address this user
So happy to finally have these keys! These 2 beauties are courtesy of our forum member @the420bandito, a great guy with awesome books!

Post 12 IP   flag post
@GeeWiz beautiful, got me a tear in my eye
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
This isn't the original "New to your collection #6" thread guys.

Look it up and post on the other one.

Post 14 IP   flag post
@GanaSoth which thread are we supposed to use, if I messed it up, I'm sorry
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 no I'm sorry. I should have blurred out the names... in this threads pic. But i figured when people looked, they would have seen it anyways... Haha.

The other thread was created 13 days ago, this one 8.

It's nothing to be sorry about brother. It's a simple misunderstanding/mistake. I just find it strange that the site allows duplicate names on threads.
Post 16 IP   flag post
601455 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?