Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New Limited Edition Spider-Man Label9984

Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
hahaha oh wow. Why in the hell would they lay this out like that?!
Post 51 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
Quote:
One thing I don’t care for about these labels (aside from the $5 up charge plus separate tier) is that any special notations on the label (like 2st appearance of a character) gets moved to the back of the label.

Seriously, cgc? You couldn’t make a label that doesn’t displace basic info on the front?

So I got my fancy cgc hero label books back today. I can honestly say I’m not impressed and will not be opting for these in the future. The graphics/ink isn’t high quality, but even worse they slap that cgc holographic sticker over 1/3 of the artwork!!

Just wanted to point that out as i had missed it initially.

What the crap!!?? This sucks. (I should know, i got one too).
Post 52 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@Drogio Can we at least see the Iron Man slab??? Don't tease us like that!!! LOL
Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
@Drogio Can we at least see the Iron Man slab??? Don't tease us like that!!! LOL

posted them here
Post 54 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
One thing I don’t care for about these labels (aside from the $5 up charge plus separate tier) is that any special notations on the label (like 2st appearance of a character) gets moved to the back of the label.

Seriously, cgc? You couldn’t make a label that doesn’t displace basic info on the front?

So I got my fancy cgc hero label books back today. I can honestly say I’m not impressed and will not be opting for these in the future. The graphics/ink isn’t high quality, but even worse they slap that cgc holographic sticker over 1/3 of the artwork!!

Just wanted to point that out as i had missed it initially.

That would drive me insane.
Post 55 IP   flag post

I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
how does CGC not know this is a terrible place for either the sticker or the graphic? Yikes!
Post 56 IP   flag post
601504 56 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?