Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Silver AgeGrading Help NeededQuestions

tales of suspense 46, need help with a decision9978

I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
I have been fascinated with owning a comic with Iron Man in his yellow armor and TOS 46 has come up on Ebay. I am interested in this because it seems affordable, Hence the problem. I don't have enough experience to know if this is a good price for this book in this condition. It is on Ebay for 70 dollars, I need help determining if this is a good deal or not. here is the link.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tales-of-Suspense-46-1963-Iron-Man-in-Gold-Armor-vs-the-Crimson-Dynamo/283510604777?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

I don't have the funds to afford much more (i've spent my limit with the recent cons and CBCS & CGC submissions) so I'm hoping it's worth it. Any advice would be helpful.
Post 1 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
This is the go collect data for a range of grades I believe this book falls within.

Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
looks good for the price...I would buy it
Post 3 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry, about 3 triplicate threads. I know i didn't post it 3 times, but, there ya are. I will read both of the remaining ones. Sorry, if it was my fault.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
It's in the ballpark for grade and price. I think I have a copy, I'll look and see i I do have one. Checking with a friend of mine, sold him a tos40 low grade, 1st gold suit. See if he still has it
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
It's in the ballpark for grade and price. I think I have a copy, I'll look and see i I do have one. Checking with a friend of mine, sold him a tos40 low grade, 1st gold suit. See if he still has it

Thanks @Batman66
Post 6 IP   flag post
598006 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?