Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsQuestions

Anyone going or went to Long Beach comic con9964

I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Just curious if any of you so cal comic collectors or dealers are in Long Beach comic con today
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector danberry75 private msg quote post Address this user
I was there yesterday.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Going today, hoping CBCS was going, want to submit a few books. I know cgc is, have some I'm submitting. Did you find anything and how was it for you
Post 3 IP   flag post
I didn't see any CBCS booths or facilitators at booths. Was a good show, picked up a couple of small sketches for a sketch book of mine (Matt Wagner, Jeff Johnson).
Post 4 IP   flag post

one of the reasons why I wanted to come today is to have Matt sign and hopefully sketch of Grendel on it
Post 5 IP   flag post
Nice! He's at the Hero Initiative booth in case you can't find him.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@danberry75 thanks, I didn't know
Post 7 IP   flag post

ended up not breaking open the primer 2, bought a Grendel 1 and had Matt sketch Grendel and sign it.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66

ended up not breaking open the primer 2, bought a Grendel 1 and had Matt sketch Grendel and sign it.

Nice!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I was there today. Also brought my black and white Grendels hoping to relive the 80's with Matt Wagner. But I never came across him.
Post 10 IP   flag post
@EbaySeller I had cgc walk me to him, he was cool. Just took donations for a charity for his signature
Post 11 IP   flag post
@EbaySeller did you find anything there that you bought, I listed a few things I got on the thread new to your collection
Post 12 IP   flag post
I did, mostly from Brad at F/FV comics, he's been hooking me up for a decade now. I will have to take pictures.
Post 13 IP   flag post
A wise choice not to crack your Primer 9.6. One mis-step on that black cover and you're down 50% in value. I have a 9.4. They're hard to come by.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
A wise choice not to crack your Primer 9.6. One mis-step on that black cover and you're down 50% in value. I have a 9.4. They're hard to come by.
i don’t have confidence in their consistency of grading, I wanted a #1 anyway, it’s a nice copy and for what I got it for plus with having Matt sign it, I’m happy. I bought a couple of books from Ed Robertson, super nice guy and fair pricing and a couple from harly lee, had to really haggle with him but happy with the deal
Post 15 IP   flag post
600765 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?