CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Certified Comics For Sale

For Sale: Flash Gordon #31 - Signed by Sam Jones AND Melody Anderson9957

I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I'll leave this up for a few days before goes up on Ebay.

$150 (Free Shipping in USA)
Returns accepted for 7 Days
Paypal only please

You get BOTH Flash Gordon (Sam Jones) and Dale Arden (Melody Anderson)




Post 1 • IP   flag post
Collector cyrano0521 private msg quote post Address this user
Beautiful!!
Post 2 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice! A shame its defaced with writing
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Hmmmm....I like it....dont know if I 150 like it...but I definitely like it...

"FLASH! DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE"
Post 4 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5 • IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
@BigRedOne1944 Yea... I'm with ya. I dont like autographs on covers. But the vast majority do seemingly. So it's a case of not fighting city hall anymore.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
its signatures
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Collector cyrano0521 private msg quote post Address this user
When it’s celebrities who are pictured on the cover, i appreciate the signatures being there. Otherwise i prefer them inside the books. This just seems perfectly done.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Bump
Post 9 • IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
last bump
Post 10 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@Nuffsaid111 Beautiful book, and good luck with the sale. If I was in the market it would already be mine.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
657131 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?