CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeComics Modern AgeFor Sale

Flanders's Slabbed and Raw Comic Sales Extravaganza!9950

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #60 8.5 - $1 plus shipping

Post 101 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #61, 63-65, 67-72 Lot of 10 Avg Grade 6.5 - $5 plus shipping

Post 102 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spectacular Spider-Man #110,128,172, 181-4, Annual 10, 12 5.5 AVG - $3 plus shipping

Post 103 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spider-Man #6 9.0 - $3 plus shipping - SOLD

Post 104 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spider-Man #7 9.0 - $3 plus shipping

Post 105 • IP   flag post


I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spider-Man #8 8.5 - $2 plus shipping

Post 106 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spider-Man #9 9.2 - $3 plus shipping

Post 107 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spider-Man #10 8.5 - $2 plus shipping

Post 108 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spider-Man #11 7.5 - $1 plus shipping

Post 109 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spider-Man #12 8.5 - $3 plus shipping

Post 110 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spider-Man #13 9.2 - $7 plus shipping - SOLD

Post 111 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spider-Man #16 8.0 - $2 plus shipping

Post 112 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spider-Man #20 8.0 - $1 plus shipping

Post 113 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spider-Man #21 9.0 - $2 plus shipping

Post 114 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spider-Man #24 9.2 -$2 plus shipping

Post 115 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spider-Man #25 9.4 - $3 plus shipping

Post 116 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Web of Spider-Man #28, 60, Annual 3 Lot 6.0 AVG - $1 plus shipping

Post 117 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Thor #139 (1967) 1.5 - $1 plus shipping

Post 118 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Spider-Man #13 9.2 - $7 plus shipping

claim
Post 119 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Spider-Man #6 9.0 - $3 plus shipping

claim
Post 120 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Famouse Monsters of Filmland Star Wars Spectacular #1 3.5 - $1.00 plus shipping

Post 121 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Batman (1974) DC Treasury Edition #C-51, 5.0 Grade - $25 OBO, Plus Shipping (Not sure how to price this. Mycomicshop.com has one listed for $65 in similar condition)

Post 122 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel Special Edition Star Wars (1977 Marvel/Whitman) Treasury #2A, 4.5 Grade - $15 OBO plus shipping

Post 123 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel Special Edition Star Wars (1977 Marvel/Whitman) Treasury #3A, 5.5 Grade - $20 OBO plus shipping


Post 124 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Usagi Yojimbo Saga Volume 1, Grade 8.0 (Read Once) - $8 plus shipping - SOLD


Post 125 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Star Wars (1977 Marvel) #4 5.0 (Cover and 1st Page detached at top staple) 1st Printing - $6 plus shipping

Post 126 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Star Wars (1977 Marvel) #4 6.0 1st Printing - $9 plus shipping

Post 127 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Star Wars (1977 Marvel) #7 7.0 1st Printing - $5 plus shipping

Post 128 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Star Wars (1977 Marvel) #16 6.0 - $2 plus shipping

Post 129 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Usagi Yojimbo Saga Volume 1, Grade 8.0 (Read Once) - $8 plus shipping


claim
Post 130 • IP   flag post
657131 137 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?