CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeComics Modern AgeFor Sale

Flanders's Slabbed and Raw Comic Sales Extravaganza!9950

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Maximum Clonga Alpha & Omega Lot 7.5 (Light Scratches on Covers) - $5 plus shipping


Post 76 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Maxx #1 7.0, 3 copies Available - $1 each plus shipping (please indicate if you want 1 or multiple copies).



Post 77 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Maxx #1,2,3,3,4,11 Lot Avg Grade 7.0, Maxx #1 7.0 Maxx #3 9.2 - $4 plus shipping









Post 78 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn Blood Feud #1-4 Lot 7.5 Avg - $3 plus shipping

Post 79 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #1 8.0 - $7 plus shipping

Post 80 • IP   flag post


I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #2 8.5 - $5 plus shipping

Post 81 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #3 8.0 - $3 plus shipping

Post 82 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #4 5.0 w/coupon - $1 plus shipping

Post 83 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #5 9.2 - $6 plus shipping

Post 84 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #6 8.0 - $2 plus shipping

Post 85 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #7 9.0 - $3 plus shipping

Post 86 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #8 7.5 - $1 plus shipping

Post 87 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #9 8.0 - $4 plus shipping

Post 88 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #10 8.0 - $2 plus shipping

Post 89 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #11, 12, 12, 14, 15 Lot of 5 Avg 5.0 - $2 plus shipping

Post 90 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #13 9.0 - $1 plus shipping

Post 91 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #17 8.5 - $1 plus shipping

Post 92 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #18 8.5 - $2 plus shipping

Post 93 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #19 8.0 -$1 plus shipping

Post 94 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #20 9.0 - $2 plus shipping

Post 95 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #21 8.0 - $1 plus shipping

Post 96 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #22, #23(8.5 grade), 31,33,34,35,36, 37(8.5 Grade) lot Avg Grade 7.0 -$5.00 plus shipping




Post 97 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn 44,46-47, 49-55 Lot of 10 Avg Grade 6.5 - $5 plus shipping

Post 98 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #56 9.0 - $1 plus shipping

Post 99 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #59 8.0 -$1 plus shipping

Post 100 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #60 8.5 - $1 plus shipping

Post 101 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #61, 63-65, 67-72 Lot of 10 Avg Grade 6.5 - $5 plus shipping

Post 102 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spectacular Spider-Man #110,128,172, 181-4, Annual 10, 12 5.5 AVG - $3 plus shipping

Post 103 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spider-Man #6 9.0 - $3 plus shipping - SOLD

Post 104 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spider-Man #7 9.0 - $3 plus shipping

Post 105 • IP   flag post
657131 137 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?