CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeComics Modern AgeFor Sale

Flanders's Slabbed and Raw Comic Sales Extravaganza!9950

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #13 6.0 - $1 plus shipping

Post 51 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #14 4.0 - $1 plus shipping

Post 52 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #15 4.0 - $1 plus shipping

Post 53 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #18,21,23,25,26,27,30,34,36,38 Lot - AVG Grade 4.5

$5 plus shipping


Post 54 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #20 6.0 - $2 plus shipping

Post 55 • IP   flag post


I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #24 6.5 - $2 plus shipping

Post 56 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #31 5.0 - $1 plus shipping

Post 57 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #32 6.0 - $1 plus shipping

Post 58 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #35 5.0 - $1 plus shipping

Post 59 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #40 5.0 - $1 plus shipping

Post 60 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #41 6.0 - $1 plus shipping

Post 61 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #43 7.0 - $2 plus shipping

Post 62 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #46 6.5 - $2 plus shipping

Post 63 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #51 5.5 - $2 plus shipping

Post 64 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #52 4.0 - $1 plus shipping

Post 65 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #54 4.5 - $1 plus shipping

Post 66 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #55 5.5 - $2 plus shipping

Post 67 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #56 6.0 - $3 plus shipping

Post 68 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #62 3.5 - $1 plus shipping

Post 69 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #68 4.0 - $2 plus shipping
Post 70 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #71 3.0 - $1 plus shipping

Post 71 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #73 5.5 - $4 plus shipping

Post 72 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #74 5.0 - $4 plus shipping

Post 73 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #77 4.0 - $4 plus shipping

Post 74 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
ASM #353 7.0 Mark Bagley Sig - $5 plus shipping



As a reference (not for sale) here's an ASM 361 with the same Mark Bagley Signature that was verified by CBCS. I'm not the original owner and can't verify the authenticity myself.


claim
Post 75 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Maximum Clonga Alpha & Omega Lot 7.5 (Light Scratches on Covers) - $5 plus shipping


Post 76 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Maxx #1 7.0, 3 copies Available - $1 each plus shipping (please indicate if you want 1 or multiple copies).



Post 77 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Maxx #1,2,3,3,4,11 Lot Avg Grade 7.0, Maxx #1 7.0 Maxx #3 9.2 - $4 plus shipping









Post 78 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn Blood Feud #1-4 Lot 7.5 Avg - $3 plus shipping

Post 79 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #1 8.0 - $7 plus shipping

Post 80 • IP   flag post
657131 137 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?