CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeComics Modern AgeFor Sale

Flanders's Slabbed and Raw Comic Sales Extravaganza!9950

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Hero for Hire #2 1.5 - $2 plus shipping

Post 26 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Iron Man #11 (1968) 1.0 - $1 plus shipping

Post 27 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Lady Death Between Heaven and Hell #1-4 Lot 7.5 Avg - $5 plus shipping




Post 28 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
ASM #358 8.0 Mark Bagley Sig - $5 plus shipping

take please
Post 29 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad thanks for being my first buyer. I should have everything else uploaded by Monday in case you see something else you're interested in.
Post 30 • IP   flag post


We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Oh, I’m watching....
Post 31 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I'll be posting the following issues tomorrow sometime after 1pm PST. Prices and scans will be provided. Anything without a grade will be at most 50 cents and in the 4.0 to 5.0 range.

Most Marvel Comics Presents (1988) Issues 1-110, no single issues, lots only (I will split up lots if nothing sells by next Friday:

Spawn Blood Feud #1-4 Lot 7.5 Avg

Spawn #1 8.0
Spawn #2 8.5
Spawn #3 8.0
Spawn #4 5.0 w/coupon
Spawn #5 9.2
Spawn #6 8.0
Spawn #7 9.0
Spawn #8 7.5
Spawn #9 8.0
Spawn #10 8.0
Spawn #11
Spawn #12
Spawn #12
Spawn #13 9.0
Spawn #14
Spawn #15
Spawn #17 8.5
Spawn #18 8.5
Spawn #19 8.0
Spawn #20 9,0
Spawn #21 8.0
Spawn #22
Spawn #23 8.5
Spawn #31
Spawn #33
Spawn #34
Spawn #35
Spawn #36
Spawn #37 8.5
Spawn #44
Spawn #46
Spawn #47
Spawn #49
Spawn #50
Spawn #51
Spawn #52
Spawn #53
Spawn #54
Spawn #55
Spawn #56 9.0
Spawn #59 8.0
Spawn #60 8.5
Spawn #61
Spawn #63
Spawn #64
Spawn #65
Spawn #67
Spawn #68
Spawn #69
Spawn #70
Spawn #71
Spawn #72

Spectacular Spider-Man #110,128,172, 181-4, Annual 10, 12 5.5 AVG

Spider-Man (1990)
Spider-Man #6 9.0
Spider-Man #7 9.0
Spider-Man #8 8.5
Spider-Man #9 9.2
Spider-Man #10 8.5
Spider-Man #11 7.5
Spider-Man #12 8.5
Spider-Man #13 9.2
Spider-Man #16 8.0
Spider-Man #20 8.0
Spider-Man #21 9.0
Spider-Man #24 9.2
Spider-Man #25 9.4

Transformers Headmasters #1
Transformers the Movie #1 (1986) 4.5
Transformers the Movie #3 7.0
Transformers #5 (1984) 7.0
Transformers #6 2.0
Transformers #7 5.0
Transformers #9 5.0 2nd Printing
Transformers #11 4.0
Transformers #13 6.0
Transformers #14 4.0
Transformers #15 4.0
Transformers #18
Transformers #20 6.0
Transformers #21
Transformers #23
Transformers #24 6.5
Transformers #25
Transformers #26
Transformers #27
Transformers #30
Transformers #31 5.0
Transformers #32 6.0
Transformers #34
Transformers #35 5.0
Transformers #36
Transformers #38
Transformers #40 5.0
Transformers #41 6.0
Transformers #43 7.0
Transformers #46 6.5
Transformers #51 5.5
Transformers #52 4.0
Transformers #54 4.5
Transformers #55 5.5
Transformers #56 6.0
Transformers #62 3.5
Transformers #68 4.0
Transformers #71 3.0
Transformers #73 5.5
Transformers #74 5.0
Transformers #77 4.0
Post 32 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
ASM #347 5.5 - $3 plus shipping


Claim
Post 33 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel Comics Presents 1-10 Lot, MCP #1 7.0, MCP #2 4.0, MCP #3 8.0, MCP #4 7.0, MCP #5 7.0, MCP #6 6.0
MCP #7 6.0, MCP #8 5.5, MCP # 9 5.5 , MCP #10 5.0

$9 Plus Shipping - SOLD




Post 34 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
MCP #11-19 Lot, Avg Grade 7.0 - $7 plus shipping - SOLD

Post 35 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
MCP #21-27, 29-30 LOT, Missing #28, AVG Grade 5.5 - $4 plus shipping

Post 36 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
MCP #31-40 LOT, Missing #36,39
AVG Grade 5.5 - $4 plus shipping

Post 37 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
MCP #41-44, 48-50 LOT
AVG Grade 7.0 - $4 plus shipping

Post 38 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Marvel Comics Presents 1-10 Lot, MCP #1 7.0, MCP #2 4.0, MCP #3 8.0, MCP #4 7.0, MCP #5 7.0, MCP #6 6.0
MCP #7 6.0, MCP #8 5.5, MCP # 9 5.5 , MCP #10 5.0

$9 Plus Shipping




Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
MCP #11-19 Lot, Avg Grade 7.0 - $7 plus shipping

claim
Post 39 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
MCP 51-53, 55-60 LOT

AVG Grade 6.0 - $5 plus shipping

Post 40 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
MCP #61-71 LOT, AVG Grade 7.0 - $6 plus shipping

Post 41 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
MCP #72-84 WEAPON X LOT, MCP #72 7.5, MCP #73 6.0, MCP #74 6.0, MCP #75 6.0, MCP #76 6.0

MCP #77 7.0 , MCP #78 7.0, 79-84 AVG Grade 6.5

$15 plus shipping


Post 42 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
MCP #85-108, Sam Keith Cover Art Lot

AVG Grade 6.0 - $10 Plus Shipping

Post 43 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I'll start uploading more comics again at around 3pm.
Post 44 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
MCP #109-116 LOT, AVG Grade 6.0 - $3 Plus Shipping

Post 45 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers Headmasters #1 4.0
Transformers the Movie #1 4.5
Transformers the Movie #3 7.0

$10 Plus Shipping





Post 46 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #5 (1984) 7.0 - $6 plus shipping

Post 47 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #7 5.0 - $3 plus shipping

Post 48 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #9 5.0 2nd Printing - $2 plus shipping

Post 49 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #11 4.0 - $1 plus shipping

Post 50 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #13 6.0 - $1 plus shipping

Post 51 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #14 4.0 - $1 plus shipping

Post 52 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #15 4.0 - $1 plus shipping

Post 53 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #18,21,23,25,26,27,30,34,36,38 Lot - AVG Grade 4.5

$5 plus shipping


Post 54 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Transformers #20 6.0 - $2 plus shipping

Post 55 • IP   flag post
657131 137 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?