CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeComics Modern AgeFor Sale

Flanders's Slabbed and Raw Comic Sales Extravaganza!9950

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Star Wars (1977 Marvel) #4 5.0 (Cover and 1st Page detached at top staple) 1st Printing - $6 plus shipping

Post 126 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Star Wars (1977 Marvel) #4 6.0 1st Printing - $9 plus shipping

Post 127 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Star Wars (1977 Marvel) #7 7.0 1st Printing - $5 plus shipping

Post 128 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Star Wars (1977 Marvel) #16 6.0 - $2 plus shipping

Post 129 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Usagi Yojimbo Saga Volume 1, Grade 8.0 (Read Once) - $8 plus shipping


claim
Post 130 • IP   flag post


I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Spider-Man #24 9.2 -$2 plus shipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Spider-Man #25 9.4 - $3 plus shipping



I will claim these two.

Please send Total and Pay-Pal info
Thanks
Post 131 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@BigRedOne1944 @HeinzDad @Enelson Thanks for participating in the sale! Your packages have shipped.

Post 132 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
The sale is now closed. I'll be putting most of these items up for sale on Ebay instead of having them continue to sit in a box for another 15 years.
Post 133 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Hey @Flanders, my books showed up today and all of them look great. When I saw the outter box I was a little concerned, remember ace ventura 1? “HDX coming thru! I got a package people”? Well..... they were packed great all the way thru so no worries. Thanks again, Brian.
Post 134 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad Haha one of my favorite Jim Carey films. Good to hear the comics are still in good shape. I guess media mail handling can be rough sometimes.
Post 135 • IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
@Flanders

Do you still have Spawn 1 and Spidey #7?

I'd like those.
Post 136 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Jabberwookie sent you a PM.
Post 137 • IP   flag post
657131 137 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?