Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies Television

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker9928

PLOD theCapraAegagrus private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim

Well, I doubt we’re getting much more than that from 9.

Low expectations will lead to greater enjoyment for you, I suppose.

Considering that Hamill switched from, "completely done with Star Wars" to now being in TROS, I suspect that your doubts are very (very) far off.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCapraAegagrus
Quote:

Well, I doubt we’re getting much more than that from 9.

Low expectations will lead to greater enjoyment for you, I suppose.

Considering that Hamill switched from, "completely done with Star Wars" to now being in TROS, I suspect that your doubts are very (very) far off.

One can hope.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector KYoung_1974 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
The Last Jedi is the worst movie I have ever paid money to see, just for the record.

Wow! That's impressive. I can think of way worse movies that I've paid for. Birdcage comes instantly to mind.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Okay but what if Jabba the Hut winds up being Lukes real father and Reys grandparent?
Post 29 IP   flag post
Since Jabba is my favorite character from the Star Wars universe (not Kidding) I’d love it if he was more important to the story. 😏
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
I’m just saying that beyond “she’s a Skywalker”, previous training is a logical explanation for her quickly adapting manipulation of the force.

It took Luke 3 films to build such abilities.

I think she's Luke's daughter or Kylo's sister who was in training when the Knights of Ren killed all the other apprentices. Therefore, he knows who she might be. He knows he missed his chance to kill all the future Jedi that day and is scared of what that means.

BTW, anybody else think the red eyed C3PO is Triple-Zero? Sure, looks like Triple-Zero.

Post 31 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Quote:
I’m just saying that beyond “she’s a Skywalker”, previous training is a logical explanation for her quickly adapting manipulation of the force.

It took Luke 3 films to build such abilities.

I think she's Luke's daughter or Kylo's sister who was in training when the Knights of Ren killed all the other apprentices. Therefore, he knows who she might be. He knows he missed his chance to kill all the future Jedi that day and is scared of what that means.

BTW, anybody else think the red eyed C3PO is Triple-Zero? Sure, looks like Triple-Zero.

Id LOVE to see Triple-Zero in a movie!
Post 32 IP   flag post
PLOD theCapraAegagrus private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYoung_1974
Quote:
The Last Jedi is the worst movie I have ever paid money to see, just for the record.

Wow! That's impressive. I can think of way worse movies that I've paid for. Birdcage comes instantly to mind.

To be fair, I've only been buying movie tickets for about a decade, and I don't see many non-franchise movies.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Collector Wraith private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYoung_1974
Quote:

sadly , I think I enjoyed that movie more than TLJ
Post 34 IP   flag post
601497 34 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?