CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze Age

Moon Knight just announced9900

Collector daywalker private msg quote post Address this user
@CatCovers damn! Nice spec pickup!
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
And now I know why someone snapped up my 9.4 copy of Sensational She-Hulk 1 that's been languishing on ebay for several months now.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
The good news is, sheer speculation on the possibility of a movie or T.V. show has driven WWBN 32 up. Same is somewhat true for She-Hulk 1.

Now that it’s official, it’ll go even crazier for a hot minute.

But six months after the premiers, prices will settle down.

Also, since it’s T.V. instead of theatrical, the inflation should be a bit less in the long run. So, if ya don’t already have a WWBN 32, don’t get too discouraged.
Post 28 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Wonder if it's going to do anything for this one?

Post 29 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
or these

Post 30 IP   flag post

@MutantMania I love those Moon Knight Special Edition issues! Reprints of stories for the Hulk magazine and Marvel Preview magazine #21 but in color! Great stories!
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
My 9.8 She Hulk is magically a $500 book “What a country”
Post 32 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I used to buy-grade-flip silver-bronze age semi-keys about 8-10 years back. My personal favorite books to pick up were HOS 92 and Werewolf 32. I could find the Werewolf 32 for $70-$300 per copy. At one point I briefly owned a 9.4 of Werewolf 32 as well as a 9.4 of HOS 92, both bought raw and graded. How I wish I could have those back! I sold the Werewolf 32 for $1,300 and the HOS for only $2,400, pretty much market value at the time.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
@EbaySeller I'm familiar with that feeling.
Post 34 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
The list of Superhero shows I'll probably never see is growing. I'm not paying for a streaming service. I never saw any of the Netflix shows.

I have all those 1st appearances, so my retirement portfolio is in proper order.
Post 35 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
clickable text

Well well King of the Knight?
Post 36 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley

I can finally sell this She Hulk 1 newsstand edition for a billion dollars.
whaaaaaat, you with a pence copy, whaaaaaat
Post 37 IP   flag post
Pence Variant...Is that a thing now?
Post 38 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 39 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
For the record, I think the cover for WBN #33 is way better than #32.
Post 40 IP   flag post
@Siggy Show off!👍🏼😁😂
Post 41 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
For the record, I think the cover for WBN #33 is way better than #32.

So true. I've always thought the WW 33 cover is an all-time classic. It's a cover that really makes you want to read the book. I would put X-men 141 at the very top of that list though.
Post 42 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@Studley_Dudley - I don’t know about a billion dollars for a raw 9.2 Newsstand, Mike. But I can probably trade this one for a nice copy of X-Men #1!

Ed, I have multiple copies of X-Men 1 that I would be willing to part with for that She Hulk 1! Here they are:

Post 43 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 44 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Maybe someone will want to trade me for this now.

Post 45 IP   flag post
Collector obrie2tm private msg quote post Address this user

So glad I finished my collection before that announcement!
Post 46 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Glad I bought my Werewolf By Night years ago for $35.00. It was graded by CBCS at a 5.0
Post 47 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
since it’s T.V. instead of theatrical, the inflation should be a bit less in the long run

Agree 110%. Disappointed they are all getting the small screen treatment.... feliz navi blah
Post 48 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
Pence Variant...Is that a thing now?

Post 49 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy
clickable text

Well well King of the Knight?

He's probably going to play Moon Knight or Wolverine.
Post 50 IP   flag post
@obrie2tm Like a boss!!!!
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Moon Knight and She-Hulk get the small screen, but we have to watch extended scenes with Hawkeye on the big screen. Absurd.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
I only hope that Andrew Garfield does not play Marc Spector
Post 53 IP   flag post
https://www.newsarama.com/46680-kit-harington-confirmed-as-black-knight-in-eternals.html?fbclid=IwAR2Il6cg5hpfEZUlC2gFY76eQ-02VEZqouxoYojEHpy2wKSiAOT5wSB-nmw

Typecasting at its finest, lol
Post 54 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
I was thinking he would be Wolverine, Black Knight is pretty on the nose
Post 55 IP   flag post
616245 75 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?