CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze Age

Moon Knight just announced9900

Collector daywalker private msg quote post Address this user
@obrie2tm Like a boss!!!!
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Moon Knight and She-Hulk get the small screen, but we have to watch extended scenes with Hawkeye on the big screen. Absurd.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
I only hope that Andrew Garfield does not play Marc Spector
Post 53 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.newsarama.com/46680-kit-harington-confirmed-as-black-knight-in-eternals.html?fbclid=IwAR2Il6cg5hpfEZUlC2gFY76eQ-02VEZqouxoYojEHpy2wKSiAOT5wSB-nmw

Typecasting at its finest, lol
Post 54 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
I was thinking he would be Wolverine, Black Knight is pretty on the nose
Post 55 IP   flag post

Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
I'm glad I got this years ago. I sold a CGC 9.8 New Mutants 9.8 and immediately bought this book. I still had to pay a little more since NM #98 was only in the $400s at the time.

Post 56 IP   flag post
Collector Paint_Monk private msg quote post Address this user

Post 57 IP   flag post
Collector Odins_Raven private msg quote post Address this user
So, I'm kind of a huge Moon Knight fan

Apologies folks, WARNING...gratuitous pictures ahead...

(This 9.6 is the same one in the group shot)

Spanish publisher Vertice Mundi WWBN 32, cover art by Raphael Espi

UK Moon Knight variants

Left to right: National Bookstore Philippines variants, Comic Reader 126, US, UK, 30ยข

So...yeah I'm pretty stoked!
Post 58 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@Odins_Raven wow, that's all I can say, wow
Post 59 IP   flag post
@Batman66 Thank you very much sir, I've missed the boat on A LOT of other keys.

I've had these for years, I bought my 9.2 in '14 for about 600. Never paid more than 2k for the high grad 32's. The fever pitch is high right now, it will break eventually and prices will come back down a bit.
Post 60 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@Odins_Raven so are you selling the duplicates off now, later or hold. Selling now can afford to make up tor some of the missed boats. Congrats
Post 61 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Odins_Raven Jebus Harold Christmas!!!!! Way to go!!!!
Post 62 IP   flag post
@GAC lol Ron burgundy
Post 63 IP   flag post
Collector daywalker private msg quote post Address this user
@Odins_Raven I think you should change your login name to Khonshus_Fist
Post 64 IP   flag post
@daywalker LOL maybe
Post 65 IP   flag post
@Batman66 I put the 9.6 and 9.4 up on ebay. Since I dont have dup 9.6's I wont be sad if no one pulls the trigger. The rest of the bunch are probably staying in the pc for now.
Post 66 IP   flag post
@Odins_Raven you will do well
Post 67 IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
Was at the Keystone Comic Con Saturday and witnessed a dude picking up a WWBN 32 7.5 for $3,700 smackers! Did pick up a Moon Knight 1 and Spotlight 28 9.0. And before I forget a sweet raw 7.5 Ghost Rider 1! Very happy. Nuff said.
Post 68 IP   flag post
Collector Paint_Monk private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Cop
Was at the Keystone Comic Con Saturday and witnessed a dude picking up a WWBN 32 7.5 for $3,700 smackers! Did pick up a Moon Knight 1 and Spotlight 28 9.0. And before I forget a sweet raw 7.5 Ghost Rider 1! Very happy. Nuff said.

I've got a Spotlight #28 with Perlin's signature currently being verified, pressed and graded.

If I may ask, what was the going rate for the unsigned MS #28? I'm thinking mine might be (hopefully) a 9.2 or higher with a sig. I'd be curious, since this is my Moon Knight grail (I'll never be able to afford a Werewolf #32...)

Thanks!
Post 69 IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
Got mine for $115 from a guy who hadn't heard of the buzz surrounding Moon Knight. 9.2's have a FMV in GoCollect of $140.00.
Post 70 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
I forgot I had these

Post 71 IP   flag post
The good folks at Genuine COA are in the process of getting this signed by as many of the artists from the first series as possible. So far, Bill Sienkiewicz, Frank Miller, Don Perlin, Al Milgrom, Marv Wolfman, Carl Potts, Joe Jusko, Jim Shooter. Hopefully, Doug Moench, Denny O'Neil, Kevin Nowlan soon to come. It's a previous 9.6 but regardless of grade, will continue to be a cool collectible

Post 72 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odins_Raven
The good folks at Genuine COA are in the process of getting this signed by as many of the artists from the first series as possible. So far, Bill Sienkiewicz, Frank Miller, Don Perlin, Al Milgrom, Marv Wolfman, Carl Potts, Joe Jusko, Jim Shooter. Hopefully, Doug Moench, Denny O'Neil, Kevin Nowlan soon to come. It's a previous 9.6 but regardless of grade, will continue to be a cool collectible

that's way cool, you have some nice books there
Post 73 IP   flag post
@Batman66 Gracias amigo!
Post 74 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odins_Raven

Very cool!!

Will you get it VSP'd when you're done with it?
Post 75 IP   flag post
601511 75 25
This topic is archived. Start new topic?