Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte, I certainly hope you don't mean that. I'm sorry if there are issues. I do appreciate your sense of right. however it is difficult to read into these posts as they also seem hostile at times to me also but I want to offer the benefit of the doubt to the writer and stay out of what seems like the fray but just as you mention, it is difficult sometimes (I try, but fail way more than i like to admit).
Post 101 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort

I'm just kidding. My caring about people has saved a few lives. If I shut that part of me down, I'd be no better than the trolls that contribute squat to the world.

As for yourself, the fact you try and give the benefit of doubt and still have faith that there is some good in sometimes "cloaked" negative comments, show you are better than myself and most folks.

Anyways, that's my 1/2 cent thought on the matter. (One day my thoughts might be worth a penny, but not until I gain a bit more knowledge and grace)
Post 102 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte, whew! you made me a little nervous. I've interacted with you before and think you have great insight, such as it is.
Post 103 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte sometimes it's hard not to feed the trolls. I too find it difficult and find myself having to surf elsewhere for a while.
Post 104 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@Bronte sometimes it's hard not to feed the trolls. I too find it difficult and find myself having to surf elsewhere for a while.

while I agree with what you said and have had the same feelings, I have read way too much hate speech on the CGC forums to ever go back there (never posted) so unless something goes horribly awry, i will stay put.
Post 105 IP   flag post

Collector RRO private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

while I agree with what you said and have had the same feelings, I have read way too much hate speech on the CGC forums to ever go back there (never posted) so unless something goes horribly awry, i will stay put.

Well sportshort,I for one sympathise with you. I do hope that you can get something positive from all of this. Ostensibly this forum is populated with genuine individuals with much to learn from; as have I.
Post 106 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Oh... I didnt mean leave the site for any extended period of time...I meant more like take 20 minutes to surf over to mycomicshop, CNN, movie sites etc. just to "cleanse the palette" if you will. This is a great forum no doubt and lets hope it stays that way.
Post 107 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRO
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Well sportshort,I for one sympathise with you. I do hope that you can get something positive from all of this. Ostensibly this forum is populated with genuine individuals with much to learn from; as have I.

thanks.
Post 108 IP   flag post
we are all friendly and respectful here...but that's a two way street.
Post 109 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Oh... I didnt mean leave the site for any extended period of time...I meant more like take 20 minutes to surf over to mycomicshop, CNN, movie sites etc. just to "cleanse the palette" if you will. This is a great forum no doubt and lets hope it stays that way.

then, i completely agree with you.
Post 110 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
we are all friendly and respectful here...but that's a two way street.

As far as I've seen, that is the case and i also hope it continues that way.
Post 111 IP   flag post
PLOD theCapraAegagrus private msg quote post Address this user
I find that most people have literally no idea what an actual internet troll is. "You disagree with me? Troll!" "I"m wrong!? No way, troll."

Most people need to grow up and accept that they are not always right, and that other people also have differing opinions.

sportshort hasn't inferred any emotions/intent from my posts, and I commend that. People often drag other comments/people into their own negativity and then cry wolf that someone else has negative intent.
Post 112 IP   flag post
601511 112 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?