Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Not sure if for everyone. 10% ebay bucks9815

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure if this applies to all, but this is 2nd offer in 2 weeks on sale of ebay.

May want to check account just in case....

Ymmv

10% ebay bucks using app.
6% ebay bucks desktop
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector infinityG private msg quote post Address this user
not 10% off, its to earn eBay bucks
Post 2 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
But this is just eBay bucks, right? I assume that means first purchase is full price and earns the bucks which can be used on a later purchase. But I haven't read the fine print.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Not sure if this applies to all, but this is 2nd offer in 2 weeks on sale of ebay.

May want to check account just in case....

Ymmv

10% off using app.
6% off desktop

Mine is goofy "⏰ Earn 10% Bucks in-app on dorm essentials and beyond ⏰", dorms who cares? comics? yes! why does mine suck?
Post 4 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@infinityG

I am so sorry. I equate the two as the same, but others may not.

Again my apologies. I edited the original post
Post 5 IP   flag post
Promotion details
The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on August 13, 2019 and ends at 11:59PM PT on August 14, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion applies to any qualifying items purchased during the Promotion Period that meet the minimum purchase requirement. You must activate the offer to qualify.

*Qualifying items exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds; Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category; Real Estate; Gift Cards & Coupons, including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category; Bullion within the Coins & Paper category; and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector infinityG private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte no way dude, no need for apologies! Honest mistake. Still some what the same, except that 10% goes right back into eBay (comics, lol).
Post 7 IP   flag post
@infinityG

Thanks for understanding.
=)

Sometimes, I forget my xanax and get prematurely excited.....
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte

Unfortunately I don’t think you’ll get 10% off any of those watch list items as they have more than 2 days to go..

In the market for a Tec 168 are we?
Post 9 IP   flag post
@Drogio

Unfortunately you are correct. Generally you have to do a buy it now. But sometimes that's better than a bidding war between snipers.

As for Detective 168, I wanted to spend about 7-8k however, I watched the ones on auction now to see what type of grade to cost ratio they are at.
Or
I chose watched items that didnt reflect my true self ...

J/K
Post 10 IP   flag post
Weirdest thing to happen on Ebay yet.
(To me anyways)

Last day of this sale, I try and buy a windows 10 recovery disk. I buy it now and the guy is not set up for purchases???

After 3 attempts at paying for it, I told him I'm canceling and if I need it later I'd hit him up.
Post 11 IP   flag post
601469 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?