Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Off-Topic: Site for Action Figure Sales/Trades?9808

You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
I know this is off-topic and might not even be eligible for discussion on the CBCS forum (moderator, please let me know if that's the case). So i apologize upfront if I'm breaking any rules.

With all the trouble that folks talk about with eBay and sales tax, automated "or best offer" option and general difficulties with buyers, I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a forum like CBCS through which they have had luck selling/buying/trading action figures. I have some I'd like to clear out but I'd just rather not have to deal with the eBay difficulties, even though I have used eBay in the past.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
what type of figures or what ya dealing there?
Post 2 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
You could try to sell action figures through a shopify store ($31 per month). I get more sales from my own website than ebay.
Post 3 IP   flag post
There are.multiple dedicated pages on Facebook and Instagram as well
Post 4 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Oooooo man....someday i need to offload old toys. Anyone remember Sectaurs?? I even have the comics. Of course there are He Man, Star Wars, Transformers and more all in boxes that my parents kept from when i was a kid!!!
Post 5 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@Darkseid_of_town @kaptainmyke Thanks.

I'm just trying clean out my closets of a few larger items (first Sideshow Darth Maul exclusive, three of the four ThreeZero TMNT sixth scale figures, most of the Sideshow 12" Universal Monsters, stuff like that). The hope is that I can 1) clear out some space while 2) making a few bucks in return to fuel my comic purchases.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Sideshow universal monsters wouldn't include the creature I suppose?
Post 7 IP   flag post
@Darkseid_of_town I do have one MIB 12" Creature and one loose 12" Creature.
Post 8 IP   flag post
That might be a topic we could discuss if you like
Post 9 IP   flag post
@Darkseid_of_town I'd at least be open to selling/trading the loose one for now if you're interested. Just let me know. Maybe we can work something out.

Are you interested in all things Universal Monsters or just the Creature?
Post 10 IP   flag post
Really just the creature for me..it's a hybrid man that is prehistoric. Feeds right into my dinosaur thing I have going on. Always liked Godzilla and Rodan but those aren't so much universal
Post 11 IP   flag post
600892 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?