CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

@enelson sales thread part deux9804

Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
what kind of stuff you trading into Enelson...
Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
what kind of stuff you trading into Enelson...

I've been filling out a Tomb of Dracula run, I like Daredevil, and I'm a sucker for 70s character 1st appearances...specifically looking to replace a strange tales 169(which I think I sold here lol)
Message me if you're interested in anything and want to trade
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
what kind of stuff you trading into Enelson...

I've been filling out a Tomb of Dracula run, I like Daredevil, and I'm a sucker for 70s character 1st appearances...specifically looking to replace a strange tales 169(which I think I sold here lol)
Message me if you're interested in anything and want to trade


Sort of interested in the cap if I could rumble enough to trade you for it actually. I lack any tomb of Dracula stuff ...but I have some decent silver daredevils I could offer...…

I don't have Strange tales 169 sadly, I did several years ago and like you I let it go. I glanced at a few things I have in my trade bin, and noticed a high grade green lanern 30 for instance...ive some high grade FF books in the 50,60 and 70 range numbering.
I will work up a list of daredevils I have if that is of interest?
Post 28 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
@Enelson I have some Daredevils you sent me if you want to trade for them back ;-)
Post 29 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson


Captain America 100 $225 shipped

So I guess I was kind of over recent price on this...so this is where I would "like" to sell or trade at value wise..
$200, and that includes shipping

...and thanks for the GPA sharing @Darkseid_of_town 👍 I appreciate it!
Post 30 • IP   flag post


Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
I never mind looking up a book or two for a fellow member..no worries. Good luck with the comic book Sir
Post 31 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user


Teen Titans 2 Newsstand
Cbcs yellow label 9.2 signed by Perez
$200 shipped
Post 32 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson


Teen Titans 2 Newsstand
Cbcs yellow label 9.2 signed by Perez
$200 shipped


TAKE
Post 33 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
@Siggy message sent...Thanks!!!
Post 34 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user


Swamp Thing #49 $55 shipped




Swamp Thing 50 $75 OBO shipped


Booster Gold 1 $110 OBO shipped
Post 35 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson


Captain America 100 $225 shipped

So I guess I was kind of over recent price on this...so this is where I would "like" to sell or trade at value wise..
$200, and that includes shipping

...and thanks for the GPA sharing @Darkseid_of_town 👍 I appreciate it!


Gone...make offers on the remaining books...My AC compressor died, I am susceptible to suggestion
Post 36 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user


$100 shipped
I guess there's spec around this comic again.
This book is unpressed
Post 37 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Bump! A lot of these made it over to the trading thread...but here are some nm Batman Superman books

Asking $25 shipped
Post 38 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user



115 shipped

also in the trading thread

....and this one sold on feebay:

Post 39 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user


80 shipped
Post 40 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson



115 shipped

also in the trading thread

....and this one sold on feebay:



Both sold
Post 41 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user



$40 shipped





Immortal Hulk 10-22(yes 9 is pictured but gone)

Books are NM average 9.4/9.6

Asking $100 shipped
Post 42 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson



$40 shipped





Immortal Hulk 10-22(yes 9 is pictured but gone)

Books are NM average 9.4/9.6

Asking $100 shipped

IH 10-22 sold on ebay

#1 x2 is still available

Also available:



Asking $175 shipped...if involved in a trade I would still like 1/2 cash on this one
Post 43 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
All immortal hulk now gone...




$40 for both #1s shipped...nm condition 9.4-9.6
Post 44 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user




HUGE PRICE DROP

Now just $75 shipped, signed by rucka, 9.8, netflix movie(possible franchise- if you read the comic, u can see the possibilities)


If you buy it from me today 10/17/2019- I'll throw in some freebies
Post 45 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson




HUGE PRICE DROP

Now just $75 shipped, signed by rucka, 9.8, netflix movie(possible franchise- if you read the comic, u can see the possibilities)


If you buy it from me today 10/17/2019- I'll throw in some freebies


Sold on eBay
Post 46 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user



All the recent venom books NM- average...9.0-9.2 estimates...might be higher

$125 shipped
Post 47 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user





All of asm volume 900...books at least 9.0, (most should be higher) a few have a minor curl from stacking, I think its issues 13-17 that have slight curl

$50 shipped
Post 48 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user






$50 shipped 9.0 average, issue 1 has bottom right corner chip, issue 23 is nm- 9.2-9.4
Post 49 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user



$40 shipped, I should've pressed it, 100% pressable
Post 50 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user




Spawn books, vf average...2 newsstand copies of #4

29 issues total, asking $75 obo shipped
Post 51 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user



$150 shipped
Post 52 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson




Spawn books, vf average...2 newsstand copies of #4

29 issues total, asking $75 obo shipped


SOLD
Post 53 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson
All immortal hulk now gone...




$40 for both #1s shipped...nm condition 9.4-9.6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson


Swamp Thing #49 $55 shipped




Swamp Thing 50 $75 OBO shipped


Booster Gold 1 $110 OBO shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson


80 shipped

ALL HAVE SOLD
Post 54 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
BumpQuote:
Originally Posted by Enelson






$50 shipped 9.0 average, issue 1 has bottom right corner chip, issue 23 is nm- 9.2-9.4



Still Available...now $40 shipped
Post 55 • IP   flag post
657131 67 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?