Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
MemorabiliaMovies TelevisionToys

Alien Day 4/2698

Collector JDM private msg quote post Address this user
Today is Alien Day, so I thought it would be cool to share photos of our Alien collections, whether it be toys, statues or comics. It's not much, but here's mine to get things started...

Feel free to share any sort of alien related merchandise.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector roarzola private msg quote post Address this user
Here is mine.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector MetalPSI private msg quote post Address this user

Just a little of what I have...
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Iceman399 private msg quote post Address this user
Just my starting point
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector FForFake private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman399
Just my starting point

Awesome! I haven't been able to find #2 in 9.8, and have been looking for some time. So my 1, 3-6 are 9.8, but my #2 has to settle for a very nice 9.6 for the time being. Great job, it's not an easy set to put together!

As for Alien Day, I picked up the Lootcrate, the NECA Kenner Ripley, and the Prometheus Mondo vinyl. There were lots of nice prints, but I don't really collect prints, for the most part. Also picked up the DH 30th anniversary HC.

Anybody else score anything cool? Like 99.9% of the population, I tried and whiffed on the Reeboks. Had a shot at the mondo alien blood vinyls, but couldn't justify the $225 at the moment. Probably gonna regret passing on that one.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector FrankCastle private msg quote post Address this user

I love Eric's comics! But they're not easy to find, so my toys are the next best thing!

Jay
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Iceman399 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by FForFake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman399
Just my starting point

Awesome! I haven't been able to find #2 in 9.8, and have been looking for some time. So my 1, 3-6 are 9.8, but my #2 has to settle for a very nice 9.6 for the time being. Great job, it's not an easy set to put together!

As for Alien Day, I picked up the Lootcrate, the NECA Kenner Ripley, and the Prometheus Mondo vinyl. There were lots of nice prints, but I don't really collect prints, for the most part. Also picked up the DH 30th anniversary HC.

Anybody else score anything cool? Like 99.9% of the population, I tried and whiffed on the Reeboks. Had a shot at the mondo alien blood vinyls, but couldn't justify the $225 at the moment. Probably gonna regret passing on that one.

Thanks! Going to get #1 super signed.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector FForFake private msg quote post Address this user
Now that I'm home, some pics from my collection.

Signed by Biehn, Henriksen, Goldstein and Ralston.

Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Generic private msg quote post Address this user
I want those alien stompers. Those kicks rock.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector MetalPSI private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by FForFake
Now that I'm home, some pics from my collection.

Signed by Biehn, Henriksen, Goldstein and Ralston.

Great stuff! Thanks for sharing
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Oxbladder private msg quote post Address this user
I am so sick of those acid bleeding bastards! They ate everyone at my birthday party last year and I had to blow up another perfectly good space craft to get rid of those jerks.
Post 11 IP   flag post
597887 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?