Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies Television

Best Animated Movies?9750

Collector daywalker private msg quote post Address this user
Rankin Bass movies are AWESOME! I love Mad Monster Party!

Post 26 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
My favorite is the Hobbit from 1977. Produced by Rankin Bass. Something about the music and voices makes this very special for me. Of course this was way before what Peter Jackson did for the franchise. I also really like "A year without a Santa Claus" even though that one is stop animation.

@BrianGreensnips Yes!!!!! I totally agree!!!!
Post 27 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Batman: Hush animated film was released today. haven't watched it yet.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
2 that are fun. One is a tv series that had a ongoing story line

Post 29 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (2013)
Superman Doomsday (2007)
Ultimate Avengers (2006)

Post 30 IP   flag post

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I’m surprised this one hasn’t been mentioned yet:
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC thanks for letting us know. I was wondering when this was going to drop. Th Thankfully I haven’t cancelled my DC Universe account yet. Will have to watch it tonight if I can.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
My favorite is the Hobbit from 1977. Produced by Rankin Bass. Something about the music and voices makes this very special for me. Of course this was way before what Peter Jackson did for the franchise. I also really like "A year without a Santa Claus" even though that one is stop animation.

@BrianGreensnips Yes!!!!! I totally agree!!!!

“The Hobbit” is great as well. What I really liked must about the Hobbit was the soundtrack and voice acting. For me that’s were the true magic of that movie lies.
Post 33 IP   flag post
@BrianGreensnips Just realized you mentioned the music and voice acting as well. Yes I can still hear the songs and the and the one Dwarf yelling “Bilbo!” like I saw it was yesterday.
Post 34 IP   flag post
You go my lad, ho ho my lad!!!

Post 35 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
You go my lad, ho ho my lad!!!

Epically AWESOME.
Post 36 IP   flag post
Collector CEPubDude private msg quote post Address this user
AKIRA
Of course!
Post 37 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Heavy Metal is without question the most influential animated film of my life time.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-sz-001&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=sz&p=heavy+metal+movie+youtube#id=3&vid=5908e4ba23927d4b5c67fc673db063f1&action=click
Post 38 IP   flag post
PLOD theCapraAegagrus private msg quote post Address this user
I suppose I should've put the genre in the topic title... I'm very familiar with Mask of the Phantasm. Definitely one of my favorite movies as a kid.
Post 39 IP   flag post
598060 39 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?