Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionMovies TelevisionPop Culture

New Comic Book Day Pick-ups 7/24!9632

Collector Jedyzon private msg quote post Address this user
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Great video. When you read about the Fast Five, you said you first thought of the Fast and the Furious; first thing I thought of was the 5 Deadly Venoms, mainly cause you talked about the Sword Master right before that. Haha
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
Yes! Your on time. Hahaha. We give you a hard time but it is because we enjoy your videos. Your doing a great job and I hope you keep it up. Much love to Wesley Snipes as Blade. Movies were great, and I am SO looking forward to what they do next with the character. Keep up the good work. All the best!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth
Great video. When you read about the Fast Five, you said you first thought of the Fast and the Furious; first thing I thought of was the 5 Deadly Venoms, mainly cause you talked about the Sword Master right before that. Haha

lol now that's funny
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblebeast315
Yes! Your on time. Hahaha. We give you a hard time but it is because we enjoy your videos. Your doing a great job and I hope you keep it up. Much love to Wesley Snipes as Blade. Movies were great, and I am SO looking forward to what they do next with the character. Keep up the good work. All the best!

appreciate it man you guys keep me on my toes. Mahershala ali has some big shoes to fill but i think he is more than capable. time will tell. Great day sir!
Post 5 IP   flag post
600802 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?