Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkCBCS Signature ASP

Creator form9591

Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
It hasn't been officially announced, but there is a creator that is cancelling Tampa Comic con. I had them commissioned to do an original art. The creator called me to let me know they wouldn't be there and that they'd mail me the book. While that's OK, I really wanted this yellow-labeled. After asking around on a facebook forum they mentioned some process by which I can send submission information to the creator and then there is some form for them to fill-out they can submit and send the book directly to CBCS so it can still be yellow-labeled. I have absolutely no idea where to find this form or complete the described process. While I await further direction on a couple of other fronts, figured I'd ask here as well.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I've made some headway and had someone send me a form to use for the artist (though it does have the old St. Pete address). I'm still unsure how to go about turning in this paperwork. Any CBCS person can help me out? My e-mail has received no reply (not that it's been that long, but I've got about a day to figure this out). @Jesse_O
Post 2 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I'll see if I can find out anything. Maybe see if you can reach @Masochism. I believe he has filled out the form and submitted his own artwork to CBCS.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
@etapi65 send me a private message with your email address and i will send you a updated copy of this form....
Post 4 IP   flag post
Thank you both!
Post 5 IP   flag post
600771 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?