CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureSignatures

Mail Call - Immortal Hulk #20 Alex Ross Signature9559

Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Guys. I just got these beautiful comics in the mail today. Signed by Alex Ross.
So awesome I had to give them their own thread.







Post 1 • IP   flag post
Collector Cohnman private msg quote post Address this user
Nice
Post 2 • IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@GanaSoth fricken awesome
Post 3 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
effing sweet!!!
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks guys. I thought I'd share these awesome covers with you all.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
Wow that’s pretty epic. Where does one come upon an item such as this???
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
@Noblebeast315 I got mine at www.alexrossart.com they are probably sold out now I'm sure.

Yes, they are sold out:
Click or Touch Here
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Very cool
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
Very very nice 👍
Post 9 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Thread worthy for sure!!!!
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
@GanaSoth well I did the waiting list for whatever it’s worth haha. Thanks for the link! Get those books graded!
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
@Noblebeast315 NP. And I definitely will!
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
I was really, really tempted by these, but couldn’t fit them within my comic budget when they went on sale. Great pickups!
Post 13 • IP   flag post
657131 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?