Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS GradedQuestionsSignatures

TerrifiCon Signings9558

Collector Bmoney83 private msg quote post Address this user
TerrifiCon coming up Aug 9-11 with a sick comic artist/writer lineup. I have 2 CBCS slabs with previous sigs that I would like to add to. So I have a couple questions...

1) Any CBCS facilitators going?

2) Any way to get Claremont/Rubinstein on 2 books each then get pressed-Re Graded WITHOUT waiting 10+ weeks for CBCS In-House pressing?

I know of a Group of CGC facilitators that press/clean in house then deliver to CGC. They also set up to where you can drop off/pick up books at local comic shops (Orlando Area) to save on shipping. Does anyone know of somwthing similar for CBCS?
Thanks for Reading šŸ˜€

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Virgincollector private msg quote post Address this user
I facilitate but Iā€™m not going to terrificon šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Post 2 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I am a facilitator.

My books are getting pressed before CBCS submission but I will not be sending them out for pressing until a couple weeks after the show as I am also going to Boston Fan Expo (week after Terrificon) and Toronto Fan Expo (week after that).

Anything signed at any of the three shows goes to Basement Comics (another CBCS facilitator) who will then press the books before sending to CBCS (as needed). CBCS would probably be receiving the books (already pressed) about four weeks after the show.

Keep in mind that you do not want to crack any previously signed slabs yourself. To avoid paying for VSP you must have CBCS or a facilitator crack the books for you.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Bmoney83 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
I am a facilitator.

My books are getting pressed before CBCS submission but I will not be sending them out for pressing until a couple weeks after the show as I am also going to Boston Fan Expo (week after Terrificon) and Toronto Fan Expo (week after that).

Anything signed at any of the three shows goes to Basement Comics (another CBCS facilitator) who will then press the books before sending to CBCS (as needed). CBCS would probably be receiving the books (already pressed) about four weeks after the show.

Keep in mind that you do not want to crack any previously signed slabs yourself. To avoid paying for VSP you must have CBCS or a facilitator crack the books for you.

Thanks for the reply, I will message you for more details šŸ‘
Post 4 IP   flag post
601274 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?