Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeQuestionsRaw Comics For Sale

ComicXposure issues?9551

Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
Collector, it is not one of these store fronts. When a bogus business utilizes a mail drop location they will indicate a suite which are usually three digits long with no letters. In this case the Suite 3K indicates an actual apartment on the third floor.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector antoniofett private msg quote post Address this user
Right now everyone want to raid Area 51. I say lets raid ComicXposure.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
FYI, beware user drewbizz on eBay. It’s been theorized that this user and the one who owns Comicxposure are one-in-the-same.

If not, they have very close ties.

Feel free to scan their feedback ....there is no shortage of negative responses...some people just don’t read feedback or care.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth
Well.. I don't have FaceBook or I would leave nasty comments. They are located in NY & I actually travel to NY all the time through work, so I might have to pay their physical location a visit & get my money back... or enough comics to make up the amount they stole from me, and them some for my inconvenience...

NYCollectorCave actually has a store front (in the Bronx, no less!) and I’ve had good experiences with them. They seem to have some affiliation with CX, as they sell some of their exclusives. IF you absolutely have to have an upcoming CX exclusive (shame on you, btw), go through NYCC. You’ll have a much better chance of a smooth transaction.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Ladic private msg quote post Address this user
for online I use Mycomicshop and midtown comics or ebay. Milehigh comics prices are insane, although I would love to go into one of their huge warehouse stored.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Cop
Collector, it is not one of these store fronts. When a bogus business utilizes a mail drop location they will indicate a suite which are usually three digits long with no letters. In this case the Suite 3K indicates an actual apartment on the third floor.

There was a company that started 3rd party grading in Atlanta. I searched their address online and discovered that their business "should" be just a few miles from where I work. I took a little detour to find their business location. It was a UPS store. I drove around in circles trying to find the address until I realized what they'd done.

They didn't last very long. I think CGC sued them or sent out a cease and desist letter. They were only online for a few months.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector Yoosh5492 private msg quote post Address this user
I opened a cc dispute with comixposure just last week. What a joke. How do they stay in business?
Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoosh5492
I opened a cc dispute with comixposure just last week. What a joke. How do they stay in business?
People keep doing exclusives with them and we keep buying them. From my understanding, this is a one man operation so he only needs to make enough profit to stay afloat.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoosh5492

8th wonder of the world....should be on Ripley’s believe it or not...
Post 34 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
That's why this forum should be promoted. It's one of the most useful sites for comic book collectors on the internet. Lots of insightful people with decades of experience. IMHO
Post 35 IP   flag post
600884 35 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?