Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector PlayTimeComics private msg quote post Address this user
Signed up for my CBCS membership.. How do I know how many coupons I have or used??
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
You know how many you start with from the membership description. You would have to contact customer service to know what you currently have available
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector PlayTimeComics private msg quote post Address this user
Cool. Thanks
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, you have to write them down from the membership level you chose and then manually keep track of what is left and what has been used.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@PlayTimeComics - Welcome to the forums. I have a Bronze membership and I try to remember to use them each year before I renew. Bronze includes two free 2-day moderns and 3 fast passes. Since shipping is most economical in increments of 5, last year I submitted an order of 5 comics as 2-day moderns (and only paid for 3), and also submitted a separate order of 5 comics with fast pass (and only paid for 2). You have to write “Please apply my two free 2-day modern coupons” or something like that on the invoice you print out and include with your order, so CBCS knows you are using them (there is no way to do this online yet). If you have any other questions, just ask or send a PM.
Ed
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector HammitChris private msg quote post Address this user
Can you use both of your 2 Day Modern ecoupons and all 3 Fast Passes from a Bronze membership on the same submission, or can you only use one per submission?
Post 6 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@HammitChris - I believe you could use both, but that would be a waste of the 2-day coupons. You can’t fast pass 2-day moderns; isn’t 2 days fast enough? So if you submit two books as 2-day moderns, and inlude 3 other books using fast pass (let’s say they would cut a 6 week TAT to 3 weeks), you will have to wait the full 3 weeks to get all 5 books back. Submit just 2-day modems, your books are practically back within a week of when you mailed them in.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector HammitChris private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@HammitChris - I believe you could use both, but that would be a waste of the 2-day coupons. You can’t fast pass 2-day moderns; isn’t 2 days fast enough? So if you submit two books as 2-day moderns, and inlude 3 other books using fast pass (let’s say they would cut a 6 week TAT to 3 weeks), you will have to wait the full 3 weeks to get all 5 books back. Submit just 2-day modems, your books are practically back within a week of when you mailed them in.

I wasn't planning on trying to fast pass the 2 Day Moderns, I am submitting the 5 books total, but I may take your suggestion and just do two separate submissions..one using the 2 Day coupons and the other using the fast passes.
Post 8 IP   flag post
@HammitChris - I split them up so they all essentially act as fast passes, and submit 5 books each time, paying only for the extra books not covered by the coupons (and the shipping of course). I am sure I will use them that way again this year.
Post 9 IP   flag post
600860 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?