Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern Age

TMNT #95 on fire!!9449

Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke Totally agree. I didn’t notice he did that. Takes the fun out of it.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Asked my shop to order one for me. Sold all my copies of the A and B covers. If I’m going to hold onto one copy this is the one (of the open order copies).

If don’t hear back by Monday I’ll order through someone else. I need to order a copy of 97 too...but I’m waiting for the B cover art to be revealed....not sure I want the 1:10 cover if I have to pay $25.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
@kaptainmyke Totally agree. I didn’t notice he did that. Takes the fun out of it.

At least it’s free shipping!
Post 53 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Nice guy. Here he is signing my TMNT #4

Post 54 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
cowabunga brah
Post 55 IP   flag post

TMNT 97 Virgin Variant. (Mike Vasquez art) Limited to 500 copies.

Post 56 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
Nice cover.It does not say if its virgin are not.
Post 57 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
500 print run virgin cover at frankies
Post 58 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke

Also Golden Apple.
Post 59 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
Quote:

Also Golden Apple.

Frankie's is sold out.
Post 60 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:
Quote:

Also Golden Apple.

Frankie's is sold out.

Golden apple is sold out.
Post 61 IP   flag post
I did not buy the 97 virgin. Passed.
Post 62 IP   flag post
http://comicsandponies.storenvy.com/products/28252157-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-95-2nd-print-variant-cover

Post 63 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
turtle mania
Post 64 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Man....I hope they don't find a cure.
Post 65 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I checked two of the bigger stores near me and neither had TMNT 51.

What is her second appearance?
Post 66 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
This is pretty cool: a Dell'Otto variant for issue #98. Available at Frankie's, among other places I'm sure.

Post 67 IP   flag post
Collector moodswing private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedsaid
This is pretty cool: a Dell'Otto variant for issue #98. Available at Frankie's, among other places I'm sure.

saw that too...pretty cool.

Is this comparable to eddie brock appearance vs Venom? I mean in towards of comic value not character popularity.
Post 68 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos

I heard in 52 she’s actually called jennika. So that may be her 2nd. It’s also increasing on eBay.
Post 69 IP   flag post
Quote:
http://comicsandponies.storenvy.com/products/28252157-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-95-2nd-print-variant-cover

Thanks for posting. I actually prefer the regular 3.99 copy. Color and doesn’t crop out the other turtles. It’s probably going to have a higher print run than the first print! Not sure I’ve seen that before...
Post 70 IP   flag post
This one is the original layout Eastman did for the cover art he gave to Ben, and Ben Bishop went in the direction he chose for the 2nd print cover.
Post 71 IP   flag post
Collector whowill private msg quote post Address this user

Post 72 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos

I heard in 52 she’s actually called jennika. So that may be her 2nd. It’s also increasing on eBay.

52 is not only the second appearance but the first time she is called by name.

I saw a copy yesterday. Hopefully I can get it before someone else does.

In other news, IDW is pre-selling the SDCC exclusives and will not have any copies available for sale at the show. They voted safety concerns "we do not want any stampedes".
Post 73 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
With pre-sales being $225 - $250, a stampede is what would have happened for sure.
Of course dealers on the floor I'm sure would have been meandering around the IDW booth.... the ol' "it's not really a line" methodology.
All that said, I applaud IDW for the manner in which they handled these 200 copies of TMNT 95 which was online presales.
Post 74 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111
With pre-sales being $225 - $250, a stampede is what would have happened for sure.
Of course dealers on the floor I'm sure would have been meandering around the IDW booth.... the ol' "it's not really a line" methodology.
All that said, I applaud IDW for the manner in which they handled these 200 copies of TMNT 95 which was online presales.

I disagree.

Survival of the fittest should be the rule.
Post 75 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
hmmmmm.... I believe that I stumbled upon an individual that utilizes dealer badges
Post 76 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111
hmmmmm.... I believe that I stumbled upon an individual that utilizes dealer badges

The trick is to make friends with your dealer and spend lots of money in their booth.
Post 77 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Just got my copy in the mail. Paid $12 for it from "The Comic Mint."

Post 78 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
OK, there are a bunch of variants for TMNT #95. The Montreal Convention cover has now show-up in back and white on eBay. Some seller in Canada has them. Looks like the seller sold 2 and has another one up for sale. Anyone know if this variant was limited to 250 copies? I am curious if the print run was really 250? Any help would be appreciated.

(I'd post the eBay listing but I don't know what the rules are for doing that. I do NOT have anything to do with the listing on eBay.)
Post 79 IP   flag post
@Towmater I don't know the print run but I was only there on day two. When I hit the merch booth around 1PM they were sold out.

For what it is worth Kevin Eastman was at the show. He did a Shredder sketch on the back of my Yosagi Yojimbo varusnt.
Post 80 IP   flag post
598057 210 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?