Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedQuestions

CBCS I love you/ I hate you/ I love to hate you or "The Perils of Penelope"9438

I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
CBCS,

for my very first submission I sent in an ASM 539 to be graded. Once I got the message on my dashboard that my comic went from grading to complete i took a look at the Invoice and noticed that even though the signature was verified it had no name on it and the variant potion was also blank. I immediately wrote an email to customer service. in essence, I said, "... I noticed a couple of things, which might be nothing at all and normal (since this is my first submission) It say nothing under the signees even though the Stan Lee signature has been verified and nothing next to variant even though it is a variant comic book.". The answer i got was "Thank you for your submission to CBCS. This is what are graders notes indeed look like. We are currently having our IT working on several items such as getting the signee name in the graders notes. Thank you for your inquiry and have a great day!"
I just got the book today and i see that the Stan Lee signature is verified (which I am very happy about) but the cover artist is listed as Ron Garney. this is a Las Vegas Angel Medina Variant, I even sent the Certificate of Authenticity that states that in large letters (I am glad to say that CBCS sent all the paperwork back to me, which makes me happy). Whats Up? @TimBildhauser Help!

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Hopefully they won't make the "mistake" of first suggesting you send it back with your next submission of 5-10 books so they can fix it.

Must be a pain keeping track of all these variants.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
Hopefully they won't make the "mistake" of first suggesting you send it back with your next submission of 5-10 books so they can fix it.

Must be a pain keeping track of all these variants.

I agree that it must be a pain but I sent everything that made it super easy to figure out. the COA was facing outward in the package and easy for anyone that checked to book to see. but you're right, this book cost me a lot to grade since I only sent it in by itself $68.00. I really am not looking forward to sending it back.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector TimBildhauser private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort PM sent
Post 4 IP   flag post
Thanks for getting back to me @TimBildhauser.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector TimBildhauser private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort I do what I can.
Post 6 IP   flag post
597983 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?