Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For Sale

July 7 FLASH SALE Alert!!!9412

Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
I will leave this open for any folks who may want to claim a book, for the rest of the night. I will direct message folks who claimed a book tomorrow and proceed from there. I will be shipping items out this week, so hopefully you will get them before the weekend. All the best to everyone and thank you for your participation. All the best!
Post 101 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblebeast315
Phantom Stranger (Vol. 4, New 52) #1 VF/NM

I just saw you were having a flash sale and missed it. I've had a look and will 'take' a few of these ... nice books! I think the ones I claim have not been claimed, but just let me know if I missed any.

Take!

Thanks.
Post 102 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Rose #1B David Finch Variant NM

Take
Post 103 IP   flag post
Quote:
Batman #440 NM

Take
Post 104 IP   flag post
Quote:
Wolverine: The Jungle Adventure (1990) NM

Take
Post 105 IP   flag post

Quote:
Superman: Lois & Clark #8 1st App. of Jonathan Kent as “Superboy” NM

Take
Post 106 IP   flag post
Quote:
Gotham City Sirens #4 NM

Take
Post 107 IP   flag post
Quote:
Batgirl (Vol. 2) #1 Signed by: Jim Calafiore

take
Post 108 IP   flag post
Quote:
Poison Ivy: Cycle of Life #1 Signed by Clay Mann & Amy Chu

take
Post 109 IP   flag post
Quote:
Batman: Legend of the Dark Knight #42 Signed by P. Craig Russell

take
Post 110 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Justice League Dark (Vol. 2) #1B Signed by: Greg Capullo

I want this one
Post 111 IP   flag post
Quote:
Batman: Kings of Fear #1B Signed by: Bill Sienkiewicz

Take
Post 112 IP   flag post
Quote:
New Avengers #27 (1st Ronin) NM

Take ... assuming this is the $10 category?
Post 113 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedsaid
Quote:
New Avengers #27 (1st Ronin) NM

Take ... assuming this is the $10 category?

Yes this is part of the $10 category, and you are good for all the books you have claimed.
Post 114 IP   flag post
Okay, great! I think I have four in the $3 category, and seven in the $10 category. They are:

Phantom Stranger #1
Rose #1b
Batman #440
Wolverine Jungle Adventures nn

and

Lois and Clark #8
Gotham City Sirens #4
Batgirl #1
Poison Ivy #1
Legends of the Dark Knight #42
Batman Kings of Fear #1b
New Avengers #27

Cool! I just saw your last message. Thanks for the sale, and sorry about the crickets earlier! I just wasn't paying attention.
Post 115 IP   flag post
Quote:
Okay, great! I think I have four in the $3 category, and seven in the $10 category. They are:

Phantom Stranger #1
Rose #1b
Batman #440

and

Lois and Clark #8
Gotham City Sirens #4
Batgirl #1
Poison Ivy #1
Batman Kings of Fear #1b
New Avengers #27

Cool! I just saw your last message. Thanks for the sale, and sorry about the crickets earlier! I just wasn't paying attention.

No problem! Thanks for checking in with us. I got you for all those books. I will DM you tomorrow, and have everything well packed up for shipping. Most of these books are books I cleaned and pressed myself before getting signed, so there has been much care involved with the books listed in this flash sale. I appreciate you found value in what in what I was offering. All the best!
Post 116 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
I believe Im in on a couple of the $3 Books

Legends of Dark knight #50
Detective #497

John
Post 117 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
I believe Im in on a couple of the $3 Books

Legends of Dark knight #50
Detective #497

John

Yes I got you covered John.
I will DM you tomorrow evening.
Post 118 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

Phantom Stranger #1
Rose #1b
Batman #440

and

Lois and Clark #8
Gotham City Sirens #4
Batgirl #1
Poison Ivy #1
Batman Kings of Fear #1b
New Avengers #27

No problem! Thanks for checking in with us. I got you for all those books. I will DM you tomorrow, and have everything well packed up for shipping. Most of these books are books I cleaned and pressed myself before getting signed, so there has been much care involved with the books listed in this flash sale. I appreciate you found value in what in what I was offering. All the best!

Just got my books yesterday and boy do they look fantastic! Great job packing and thanks for sending them out promptly. (And thanks for the sale, too!)
Post 119 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I did also, I dm @Noblebeast315 but everyone else should know that’s what my message was!
Post 120 IP   flag post
@Tedsaid & @HeinzDad Thank you and I am glad you both enjoyed the books. I’m hoping the others did as well. Thanks again for participating. The flash sales are a good time, and foster greater individual connection among forum users. I know that when I have gotten things from other folks flash sales I was much appreciating the books myself.

Hopefully we can get another one in August! 😉
Post 121 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
@Noblebeast315 I had no idea you were having a sale.... how in the hell did I miss this....
Post 122 IP   flag post
Haha. Don’t feel left out. If there is something from the sale that was posted that you would be interested in I would honor the flash sale price. Although there is not much left since Ted cleaned me out 😉
Post 123 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
I just got the two books I bought from Duston's Flash sale. Packaging was solid and here are the books...

Thanks Duston! Much obliged
Post 124 IP   flag post
600884 124 24
This topic is archived. Start new topic?