Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern Age

Walking Dead Blue Line936

Collector Michael81337 private msg quote post Address this user
As a new member I just want to say this is a great forum with lots of very knowledgeable collectors. Now to the nitty gritty. Just picked up a sealed box of The Walking Dead Blue line set. Should I leave it sealed or grade the obvious ones ? Walking Dead, Outcast, Thief of Theives etc... Please give me your opinions. Thanks for the help !
Post 1 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Are the comic books inside blue line variants? Those go for $350 slabbed each.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Still sealed in the box. May never sell them, but it would be nice to look at them. I have already slabbed the color and black/white Walking Dead from a differant set and I have The Blue Line Thief of Thieves x2 slabbed already.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
a sealed box can fetch $350 on ebay
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector cjbehr948 private msg quote post Address this user
I've dealt with a lot of these. Still have some I need to send in. Get the Walking Dead & Outcast graded for sure. I've sold WD 9.8's anywhere between $215 & $475. It varies. Outcast 9.8's I've sold between $250 & $330 each. Keep in mind that all but one of these were CGC though. The CBCS 9.8 WD I sold for, I believe, around $250. Other titles...that's up to you.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Thanks for all the info ! Im leaning towards getting them graded as soon as we know what the new,new,new label looks like.
Post 6 IP   flag post
597930 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?