Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature VSPSignatures

Getting 1 comic verified with a signature to post from UK9321

Collector carleato private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

Could someone advise a newbie on how to get 1 comic verified with a Stan Lee signature to post from UK?

I have gone to the website and I'm completely lost with the info required and the process and cost on how to do this. Feel out of my depth on this. Any help would be great. Many Thanks in advanced. Carl
Post 1 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Is @CBCS_UK still a thing?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Carl and welcome to the forum

I have just sent 3 books for clean /press and VSP to CBCS for the very first time and my experience with the web site was quite good.

I sent from Ireland but UK posting should be even cheaper than my 12.70 euro Registered post.

The post back to me VERY EXPENSIVE at around $85 but for your 1 book naturally a tad less.

VSP alone is $25 and slab will vary depending on which tier its in i.e. age and value.

Modern
1975 to present
members:$16/book
non-members:$18/book
4-6 Weeks Currently
Valued up to $400

OR

Consumer
Any Year
members:$30/book
non-members:$34/book
4-6 Weeks Currently
Valued up to $400

There are much more experienced members on here than myself who can perhaps
contribute/help/advise and if you can tell us which book you have this will naturally help in deciding which tier you need.

Hope this helps a little but please post back and ask any other quetions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Is @CBCS_UK still a thing?

Bummer never knew this existed but link not working for me anyway but will definitely look into it
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Virgincollector private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by carleato
Hi,

Could someone advise a newbie on how to get 1 comic verified with a Stan Lee signature to post from UK?

I have gone to the website and I'm completely lost with the info required and the process and cost on how to do this. Feel out of my depth on this. Any help would be great. Many Thanks in advanced. Carl
is it modern or older? PM me
Post 4 IP   flag post
598060 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?