Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Signature verification promo9237

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Cool...about to hand some books off this weekend...maybe add a VSP???
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I wonder why I never get these promo emails. They’re not even in my spam.

I’ve got two books in CGC green labels that I’ve been waiting to send in because they have like 4 sigs each so maybe it’s finally time to send them in
Post 3 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Got the e-mail but hope to get more lead time on a similar deal.

Not much time to find the right books, much less to press them.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector zooks808 private msg quote post Address this user
Glad this promo came around, I have a bunch of Dan Mendoza Sad Girl kickstarter signed books, as well as a few other books from cons I wanted to submit, but never got around to do so. This should save me some coin in the process.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks man. Gotta do it
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
I wonder why I never get these promo emails. They’re not even in my spam.

I’ve got two books in CGC green labels that I’ve been waiting to send in because they have like 4 sigs each so maybe it’s finally time to send them in

Note that cbcs’s normal fee is $25 for first sig and $15 for each subsequent sigs. It seems it is only the first sig where you get $10 off. You still need to pay $15 for each subsequent sig
Post 7 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@poka yup, got that
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
If I was to send in books that needed a press would they still qualify for this promo? Also does the $25 credit from the survey stack with this as well? Thanks!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector gotham44 private msg quote post Address this user
where do you enter promo code?
Post 10 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
On last promo. I printed out the picture highlighted and circled the code and then taped it to invoice.

It made it through, but it was prolly overkill.
Post 11 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Was going to send in a bunch for Red labels. And then today I payed for SDCC tix. My plan for red labels is now shot.
Post 12 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkga
If I was to send in books that needed a press would they still qualify for this promo? Also does the $25 credit from the survey stack with this as well? Thanks!

You can send it in for pressing as long as it is sent during the promo dates. As for the credit, I don't know for sure. I'll try to remember to check on it tomorrow and get an answer for you. If you don't see my response by tomorrow at noon, PM me because I probably forgot.
Post 13 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
And the answer is that the survey coupons can't be used in conjunction with any other special offers, so no, you can't use the coupon with the promo.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
And the answer is that the survey coupons can't be used in conjunction with any other special offers, so no, you can't use the coupon with the promo.

Thanks Steve!
Post 15 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Great promo. Thanks CBCS, that is just what I needed to finally decide to send in my remaining 7 books with 1, 2, and 4 signatures for pressing, verification, and grading.
Post 16 IP   flag post
601256 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?