Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Golden AgeComics Silver Age

My Experience with the 10-Day Turn-Around Offer9232

I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo those are definitely books to be proud of, great books đź‘Ť
Post 26 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 - Thanks!
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Wow!! Those are some great books!! Love the ADVENTURES COMICS #340. Thank you for sharing!!
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
I sent two books in for grading on May 15th, which was entered in to their system on May 22nd, haven’t heard A peep since. Those books should been graded by now.
Post 29 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Rafel - No problem, thank you.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblebeast315
I sent two books in for grading on May 15th, which was entered in to their system on May 22nd, haven’t heard A peep since. Those books should been graded by now.

You had to submit 10 or more books for grading during the promotion to be eligible for the 10–Day TAT. Otherwise you are probably looking at 6 weeks for grading.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Quote:

You had to submit 10 or more books for grading during the promotion to be eligible for the 10–Day TAT. Otherwise you are probably looking at 6 weeks for grading.

And you needed to have the special promotion code written on the invoice, or somehow included in the submission to get the 10 day TAT, otherwise when they received it would enter the normal stream. Submissions from cons didn't count, pressing and VSP didn't count.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo Nice books and nice TAT.
Post 33 IP   flag post
@BrianGreensnips - Thanks, Brian. Now they are tempting me with a $10 off special for Red Labels. I could go broke saving all this money!
Post 34 IP   flag post
Quote:
@BrianGreensnips - Thanks, Brian. Now they are tempting me with a $10 off special for Red Labels. I could go broke saving all this money!
I bet you have a few nice red label candidates.
Post 35 IP   flag post
@BrianGreensnips - I can think of a few. Here’s three X-Men, all different. The first one was signed by Steranko at a con, but I foolishly didn’t send it in for a yellow label. The second is a Neal Adams in a Blue Label CGC slab. And the third is an auction win with a Claremont signature on the splash page. And that’s just X-Men.

Post 36 IP   flag post
Eastman

Post 37 IP   flag post
Joe Sinnott

Post 38 IP   flag post
Michael Golden

Post 39 IP   flag post
Wrightson - Purchased off of eBay, and not quite sure it’s legit. What do our more knowledgeable forum members think?

Post 40 IP   flag post
Chaykin

Post 41 IP   flag post
One or two Finches

Post 42 IP   flag post
Capullo

Post 43 IP   flag post
Shooter

Post 44 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by etapi65
Quote:
Quote:

And you needed to have the special promotion code written on the invoice, or somehow included in the submission to get the 10 day TAT, otherwise when they received it would enter the normal stream. Submissions from cons didn't count, pressing and VSP didn't count.

As it turns out they were shipped out to me today. Not with the grades I was wanting but nonetheless they made the 10 day turnaround cut.
Post 45 IP   flag post
Quote:
Wrightson - Purchased off of eBay, and not quite sure it’s legit. What do our more knowledgeable forum members think?

It looks legit to me.
Post 46 IP   flag post
598088 46 21
This topic is archived. Start new topic?