Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies Television

Adam Warlock Casting9174

Collector Donnied private msg quote post Address this user
I've seen a few articles about the casting of the character Adam Warlock for whatever movie he might end up in. I'd like to see a guy I think might be perfect, Alexander Ludwig.He played Ragnar's son in the Vikings shows. What do you all think about this choice? Of course, nobody knows what direction Marvel will choose to go.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
5 Actors that could be Adam Warlock

I think number #4 Mike Vogel would be good a good choice.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Batman79 private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone think adam warlock is a little late for the party?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Donnied private msg quote post Address this user
Very late! Marvel should have brought him in much earlier. But they needed the female hero instead. He could be the star of the next major storyline though. He's been my favorite character for forty years so I want to see him done correctly and well. The only comic I've ever had signed was Marvel Premiere #1, by Gil Kane. A prized possession of mine.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
With the way Hollyweird has been lately they will most likely cast Pee Wee Herman.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
@the420bandito

Or.... Why not make him a her.. a little sex change operation and "Wala" it pushes all the buttons..
They could call.. It.. Adammeeka Warlock LOL...
Post 6 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I love Mike Vogul he would fit perfect. He's a great actor. Very underused.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
They'll cast someone who appeals to non comic book fans. Gotta get EVERY butt in a seat that they can, hoping established fans will automatically go.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
The ladies love Mike Vogul. He would have to win the guys over to fill the seatbutts
Post 9 IP   flag post
and gross.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotlift
@the420bandito

Or.... Why not make him a her.. a little sex change operation and "Wala" it pushes all the buttons..
They could call.. It.. Adammeeka Warlock LOL...

There was a female version. I think she appeared in Marvel Team-up.
Post 11 IP   flag post
601353 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?