Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPComics MagazinesSignatures

Mail call from Planet Comicon9148

Collector donho private msg quote post Address this user

ambush bugs signed by keith giffen, happy days signed by the fonz himself, X men and star wars signed by chris Claremont, with a Claremont convention exclusive. ( the wolverine claws cover) sold only by him at his table, Annual also signed by steve leialola. 3 books signed by connor and palmiotti. the 2 legion signed by Giffen and Atari force Jose luis Garcia lopez. Detective 1000 planet exclusives signed by Doug Mahnke, dark horse and major bummer by mahnke, also Detective 1000 Steranko cover signed by the Great Jim Steranko. And by CGC which I had to since mag slabs. Action 1000 by Steranko, 3 Epic Illustrated 3 signed by Jim Starlin, and Dreadstar 1 by Starlin, and dc presents by giffen. also Deadly hands of kung fu first published work by Giffen. like them and generally happy. hope you enjoy. and thank you
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Virgincollector private msg quote post Address this user
The fact that you got the Fonz to sign those is probably one of the best sig series I have ever seen in a mail call 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱! Would you want to sell one?🀣🀣, no seriously 😬
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
I love Major Bummer! I need him to sign my copies and my original art cover from the series!
Post 3 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@donho - Holy crap, Don, that’s incredible! I don’t know why, but my comics always look better after I get rid of them. Enjoy the spoils of your labors, you deserve it for making all that happen.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
@donho Wow great range of issues and sigs many congrats πŸ‘
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Dang man! That's impressive!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Some very nice issues there..I was shocked to see how old Henry Winkler has quietly grown but time marches on..,amazing box of books there Sir
Post 7 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
That’s all you have? πŸ˜‚
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector donho private msg quote post Address this user

finally got the last of the slabs from Planet comicon. verified sigs joe jusko on the planet comicon exclusive spiderman, and Michael golden on the exclusive x men.
and William Shatner on both star treks, with George perez on the DC star trek. love the grades. and so happy the verified passed.
Post 9 IP   flag post
597929 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?