Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPComics Copper AgeComics MagazinesPop Culture

Just wow.9113

I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Good question - can an individual contest a grade and if so, how does one do that?
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgincollector
I will admit that CBCS needs to slow down a bit on the turn around time because I had a phew books come back with extremely noticeable unfair grades. One had at least 4 spine ticks and they gave it a 9.6 but then I had one that had no damage what so ever never taken out of bag and board except when I looked at it before submitting and they gave it a 9.2πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”! So I think they are rushing through and the grading process and it is starting to show!! Turn around time is great but it seems like we sacrificed quality just to get books back faster 😒😒😒

Man I need your grades. Mine have been taking serious hits.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector Virgincollector private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by bige31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgincollector
I will admit that CBCS needs to slow down a bit on the turn around time because I had a phew books come back with extremely noticeable unfair grades. One had at least 4 spine ticks and they gave it a 9.6 but then I had one that had no damage what so ever never taken out of bag and board except when I looked at it before submitting and they gave it a 9.2πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”! So I think they are rushing through and the grading process and it is starting to show!! Turn around time is great but it seems like we sacrificed quality just to get books back faster 😒😒😒

Man I need your grades. Mine have been taking serious hits.
the one they gave a 9.2 to says in graders notes that there is a crease across entire back cover that breaks color LOL πŸ˜‚! No such crease exists LOL πŸ˜‚ it alsmot like they put the wrong grade on the wrong book. The 9.6 should have been the 9.2 because of spine ticks and the 9.2 should have been the 9.6 because it looks prestige! Almost like they got swapped by accident during grading and encapsulation! πŸ˜‚. In all honesty I don’t really care because they were all personal collection anyway but CBCS needs to do a better job at quality control department in my opinion
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
19-1677188-038

Rampaging Hulk #4
Marvel 1975
Variant:
Pedigree:

@donho does it look like a 6.5 to you? Maybe they treated it as a verified signature, couldn’t verify it, then hit you on the grade for the writing?

Where is the signature? I can’t see it. Did they miss it too?

Clearly CBCS screwed this up and need to rectify the problem. Either offer verified signature or refund you in full. I’m not sure you’ll get a witnesses signature because the book hasn’t been sealed and has left their control.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector donho private msg quote post Address this user
they answered me in email and said they made a mistake. and will fix it. and to send in the heavy metal to get the proper yellow label. the signature is in gold and did not show up to well due to the flash from pic taking.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector Virgincollector private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by donho
they answered me in email and said they made a mistake. and will fix it. and to send in the heavy metal to get the proper yellow label. the signature is in gold and did not show up to well due to the flash from pic taking.
good stuff bro glad you got it fixedπŸ€—
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector Sabersaw private msg quote post Address this user
they dont grade spiders
Post 32 IP   flag post
598057 32 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?