Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Spawn 300 looooks siiiiickk9089

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
No idea.
I dont follow artists work and even I recognize that a lot of the talent on mcfarlane's 300 are pretty famous folks.

I'm surprised he would allow a copycat on board to sulley the brand...
Post 51 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte Greg Land is doing a Spawn cover now?
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Honestly, if anyone wants to order all 10 regular covers, The Comic Mint is offering the set at $56.00 (30% off cover). And they do a great job of packaging!!!!

The Comic Mint Spawn 300

Ok I bit. Damn you. Lol
Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
No idea.
I dont follow artists work and even I recognize that a lot of the talent on mcfarlane's 300 are pretty famous folks.

I'm surprised he would allow a copycat on board to sulley the brand...
I'm just being salty. Bought some of his covers 2 years back...found out they were basically stolen art and been really disappointed. Feels dirty even owning them.
Post 54 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@JustThatGuy

Ok. I had to look that up. Wasnt sure if it was a sesame street toon or if you were serious.
Post 55 IP   flag post

"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@JustThatGuy

Ok. I had to look that up. Wasnt sure if it was a sesame street toon or if you were serious.

Every time someone says “copying”, I like to throw the name Greg Land in it.
Post 56 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
sucks because I like Greg Land art, too. But I think he learned his lesson and haven't heard his name come up again since
Post 57 IP   flag post
601469 57 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?