Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Not me.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
I would, because I don't have one.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I don't think I would even buy that for a dollar.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Stantheman private msg quote post Address this user
Sure just don’t look at it from the waist & you can tell yourself it’s a 9.8!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector tonnage71 private msg quote post Address this user
Not a chance...
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Absolutely.

Tell me where to send the $.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Of course. I spent the same on Major X 1 and I'd rather have this in my collection.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
I would pass.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Judges

Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Yoosh5492 private msg quote post Address this user
As long as it has a quality bag and board.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
This is what I did end up leaving with for $24 dollars ($3 per book):

Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
I found this random ad on Craigslist stating they had thousands of comics and they were calling themselves “Batcave Comics”. I looked up the address and it was for “Chung’s Tailor & Alterations”. I thought to myself that this is going to be an adventure and adventure it was.

I didn’t make it over there until 11am on Saturday and apparently Chungs has the worst schedule ever (closes at 12pm on Saturday, Closed on Sundays, & only open to 6pm on weekdays). I walked in and Chung speaks very little English. I noticed a door once I first walked in on my least with a Batman symbol on it and said I was there to take a look at the comics. He said something I couldn’t understand, so I just helped myself. I swear though in this little tiny 10’ x 11’ room was wall to wall boxes of comics. There must have been something like 8,000 comics there going by the number of short boxes. I knew this was going to be a look of work to sort through all that, so I took of early today (Haha) so I could go shift through the dollar boxes and try and find some gems.

I’m happy with the books I got, but was hoping to complete the “Predator” & “Tower of Babel” sets. No luck as each one of these books was located in an opposite corner of the room. I’m sure I only looked through maybe half of the books, but I ran out of steam. I can give the address for any curious parties who live near the Northern Va area.
Post 13 IP   flag post
600885 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?