Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New to your collection #59031

Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
@Paulbg2000 wow.... you got the retailer's incentive for the price of the regular cover version... that's a huge mistake on someone's end that works there. Great find!
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth
@Paulbg2000 wow.... you got the retailer's incentive for the price of the regular cover version... that's a huge mistake on someone's end that works there. Great find!

Thanks - I know the gradient covers are usually special...checking in when I got home, I believe these were 2 per store when the book came out.
Post 27 IP   flag post
I just got these today.
My second copy of ASM #361 but unlike the 9.8 in my PC, this one has the dreaded bottom cover, manufacture cuts. I will be selling this one once the Venom 2 movie comes out from the hype, for max profit.

Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
I found a doozy of a yard sale today..
Which almost makes up for the fact I'm not at east coast comic con

Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
And more

I paid $40 for everything in these 2 posts
Post 30 IP   flag post

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
wow nice finds guys i haven't seen some of those books in years
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user

Think I did pretty good today.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Orlando MegaCon stuff.
The pics I took were to big to load (8 megs) so I compiled them.
Still not a fan of the Anceleto TEC 1000, but it was included in the Batman 80 years package.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 34 IP   flag post

Post 35 IP   flag post

Post 36 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster You can't go wrong with Dave Stevens covers. Nice haul.
Post 37 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@Enelson wow, great price, congrats
Post 38 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

picked these up at a local con, went there about an hour before they closed. Bought most of these minutes before closing and got a steal. Had mike zeck sign the 2 secret wars and punisher. What a great signature
Post 39 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
@enelson, I have never had any luck at at yard sales. Keep hoping I'll come across a trove someday. Really nice haul.
Post 40 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 41 IP   flag post
Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Folks!

I just got these in. I really like this creepy ass Joker.

Post 42 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
My monthly goodie box arrived from MCS today. Here are the highlights. I got a few more, but these are the ones I'm most happy about.

We'll start with a new title by Scout Comics. A facebook friend of mine, who is an artist, just started doing a few covers for them. He has done a cover for this series already and it looks awesome. I'm not sure which issue it will be, but I'll get it.

Then I got some new issues that intrigued me. I got this first one because I thought it might be a fun read.

A couple more new issues:

Now for the backissues. I am biding my time on getting a Stabbity Bunny #2 Clockwork Orange variant. I have my own reasons why I refuse to pay $20 for a copy. I will eventually find a copy for less. But that got me thinking about other comics that might have a "Clockwork Orange" tribute cover. Here are the ones I found at MCS - all very cheap!!

This is a comic that has been on my MCS want list for quite a while. I got a notice from MCS when it came in and snatched it up!!!

Then I found a pence copy of one of my favorite Invaders comics.

And finally, a comic from Australia with all original Australian sci-fi heroes. It was printed in the 80's. This is both the front and the rear covers.

Post 43 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O cool comics but that Australia comic. The rear cover, check out those feet on the alien. Front cover shows toes, rear cover, looks like he's wearing hose. Either that or the artest learned the same place Liefeld did.
Post 44 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@GanaSoth LOL!!! I hadn't noticed that!!! Good catch. I thought it was kind of weird that the spaceship was different. I haven't read the book yet, but I'm wondering if both types are in it.
Post 45 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

I sold my 9.9s and kept this one
Post 46 IP   flag post

Post 47 IP   flag post

Post 48 IP   flag post

Post 49 IP   flag post

Post 50 IP   flag post

Post 51 IP   flag post

Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector felixrunners private msg quote post Address this user

Here are some of the books we picked up at Megacon. We got a bunch, but these were the favorites.
Post 54 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 55 IP   flag post
601325 999 30