Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New to your collection #59031

Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Just arrived from "The Comic Mint."
It's about time too, as the "Exciting Comics #1" was delayed a couple of months....
The "Silver Surfer Black #1" cover is just beautiful.

Post 326 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 327 IP   flag post

Post 328 IP   flag post

Post 329 IP   flag post

Post 330 IP   flag post

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone else pick up the Dollar General exclusive? "Spider-Man: Far from Home - Got to Hand it to Him: Dollar General" cost was 2¢ each.

Post 331 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Thanks to @esaravo!
Post 332 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
This came in today thanks to @Studley_Dudley, very happy with the book, service and price, thanks again
Post 333 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Couple of wins on eBay, add another mark jewelers variant to the
cool lection

Post 334 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS

Ive been idle on my Conan #1-#100 run for awhile now. Mostly missing the earlier BWS issues. With the exception of Issue #1, Ive always felt the BWS art work on the earlier Conan Issue's lacked any real detail and definition and was over rated and over priced, which is why they are mainly the one's missing from my run.
The John Buscema issues after #25 are where the real Gold is. Buscema's masterful art is what defined the character and the title.
Post 335 IP   flag post
Responded to a local Facebook ad for a asm 129, they didn't see the color touch so I had to pass on it, ended up getting these for a steal( no color touch)

after today's pickup, I think it officially put me in the hoarding class, I'm not looking for them, but I can't pass up a great deal
Post 336 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
Couple of wins on eBay, add another mark jewelers variant to the
cool lection

That Punisher mini series has always been one of my all-time favorites. Its just flat out Bad ass.
If I was a new start up collector, That Mike Zeck Punisher Series would be where I would start.
One of the greatest comic works ever printed.
Post 337 IP   flag post
@BigRedOne1944 I've never owned the set, just the #1, had mike Zeck it a couple of weeks ago. Looking forward to reading them
Post 338 IP   flag post
Quote:

I forgot to point out this one is signed on the cover.
Post 339 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
First books back from Megacon Orlando. The Darkchylde I got out of a $1.00 bin at a warehouse comic shop a couple years ago. The Dawn McTeigue is hysterical. The Venom I bought at an LCS for $15 a few months back.

Post 340 IP   flag post
Collector danzies private msg quote post Address this user
Can't believe how fast these got graded and shipped to me...plus all 9.8's!!

Post 341 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
These guys have been on my want list for a while now in the wild. All three are 1st Prints. #1 does have a small color breaking impact crease at the bottom of the spine (looks like it was dropped), but it should press flat...that corner on #1 got them to knock it from $80 down to $50 (Canadian) for the set. #2 and #3 are 9.6 range.

Post 342 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Just getting warmed up.

Post 343 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Just getting warmed up.

Looks sharper than my 2.5 copy for sure.
Post 344 IP   flag post

mail call. Beat up and brittle, Superman is just the cover only
Post 345 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
Anyone else pick up the Dollar General exclusive? "Spider-Man: Far from Home - Got to Hand it to Him: Dollar General" cost was 2¢ each.

I grabbed 5 copies, all NM+ or better. There are about 20 copies per display. One store had 3 displays (60 copies) another didn’t have the display out.

I hope people don’t try to clear the shelves...at 2 cents they are meant for kids. Free if you buy a box of cereal.
Post 346 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
Quote:

Ive been idle on my Conan #1-#100 run for awhile now. Mostly missing the earlier BWS issues. With the exception of Issue #1, Ive always felt the BWS art work on the earlier Conan Issue's lacked any real detail and definition and was over rated and over priced, which is why they are mainly the one's missing from my run.
The John Buscema issues after #25 are where the real Gold is. Buscema's masterful art is what defined the character and the title.
I agree. John Buscema's Conan was great.
Post 347 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Kind of a cool package came today...over on Instagram a guy organized a mystery comic exchange where each person picks a handful of books and writes a little note about why they sent them...this was my package today

I love beat to hell keys, so this ff 65 is amazing....

The last book he sent was basically an elaborate trolling as I have made my Liefield disdain known on multiple forms of media..

The guy that organized it was @panelpunx on ig and my package came from @kentickus_komics.
I sent out a bunch of stuff to someone too...pretty cool
Kind of like our secret santa we did on here
Post 348 IP   flag post
I’m sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 349 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomEwan

That Bullseye is badass! Nice piece.
Post 350 IP   flag post
I’m sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, it was actually part of a package deal. Not sure if I am going to keep it yet.
Post 351 IP   flag post
@PhantomEwan I sent you a pm.
Post 352 IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
$35 CDN! There's some chipping on the top right corner of the 476, but I'm not even mad.

Post 353 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Crossed another ASM key off my list today thanks to @Enelson!

Post 354 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Thanks @marcj for quick shipping and great packing.
Post 355 IP   flag post
601464 999 30