CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

New to your collection #59031

Collector Paint_Monk private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hcanes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66






got these from a Craigslist ad


Nice newsstand hulk


That Spawn #9 (1st Angela) is supposedly a key issue to watch. Does anyone think it's a good speculative investment book?
Post 301 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint_Monk
That Spawn #9 (1st Angela) is supposedly a key issue to watch. Does anyone think it's a good speculative investment book?


She was rumored to be in a Marvel movie I think, but that was a while ago. I don't know if that was just more speculation hype or not.
Post 302 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
If my memory serves me correctly, there was something Neil Gaiman was involved with that led people to believe she’d pop-up in the MCU awhile back. I want to say it was Guardians 2, but don’t quote me on that.

With the Spawn reboot in the immediate future, maybe the rumor mill is going again.

But who has the rights to her? Marvel, or McFarlane? I think it’s a muddled rights issue with her.
Post 303 • IP   flag post
Collector obrie2tm private msg quote post Address this user



Just upgraded my copy! May put the other copy up for sale if anyone is interested. Feel free to PM me for photos
Post 304 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@obrie2tm That's a very nice looking 32
Post 305 • IP   flag post


I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@obrie2tm potentially interested in the other copy. PM price/grade estimate. 👍🏼
Post 306 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
These dropped in my mailbox today. Anyone else have books from the "Lara Fuller Collection"?


Post 307 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
This showed up today- safely and quickly shipped by Mr. @esaravo...thanks Ed! Your book shipped today!





Post 308 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson
This showed up today- safely and quickly shipped by Mr. @esaravo...thanks Ed! Your book shipped today!







Very nice pick up. I was eyeing it myself if it wasn’t for an unforeseen emergency requiring moolah.
Post 309 • IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier2Xterra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson
This showed up today- safely and quickly shipped by Mr. @esaravo...thanks Ed! Your book shipped today!







Very nice pick up. I was eyeing it myself if it wasn’t for an unforeseen emergency requiring moolah.
$8,200 new A/C unit 2 months ago put a dent in my wants-list.
Post 310 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Frontier2Xterra and @etapi65 - Good thing I have another one.
Post 311 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
only wanted issue #1 but I got the whole kit and caboodle dirt cheap!!!





Post 312 • IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics love that set, any of the price variants(6,7 @ 30 cent, 18,19,20 @ 35 cent)
Post 313 • IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics my bad, I thought you got the entire run
Post 314 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user













Post 315 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user













Post 316 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 317 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 318 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 319 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 320 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
FINALLY!!




Post 321 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by obrie2tm



Just upgraded my copy! May put the other copy up for sale if anyone is interested. Feel free to PM me for photos



Love the book! Congrats on it!
Post 322 • IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@MR_SigS nice copy
Post 323 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
FINALLY!!







I can't even keep up with all of those cool TOS and Avengers books you posted. Green with envy!

Then you topped it off with the Cap Book! Your Killing me!!!
Post 324 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I sold my 4.5/5.0 Cap 100 earlier this year to fund a grail. As well as a 6.0/6.5 Hulk 102. This reminds me that I do need to replace them. Eventually.

Very nice books!
Post 325 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Just arrived from "The Comic Mint."
It's about time too, as the "Exciting Comics #1" was delayed a couple of months....
The "Silver Surfer Black #1" cover is just beautiful.

Post 326 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user




Post 327 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user






Post 328 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user








Post 329 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user





Post 330 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30